Ableton Link Remixlive (Android) not working

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Ableton Link Remixlive (Android) not working

Postby tfmeier on 30 Mar 2018, 04:25

I downloaded the latest Remixlive onto my Android mobile and tablet but can't connect them via Ableton Link. I can enable Ableton Link on both devices but then don't seem to connect.

Do I need particular (paid?) versions to get this going?

Keen to do some mixing with one of my mates
tfmeier

Re: Ableton Link Remixlive (Android) not working

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 01 Apr 2018, 05:30

Hi tfmeier,

Sorry you have been having issues connecting Remixlive via Ableton Link.

I don't have two Android devices here but I was able to connect my Android and an iPad with Remixlive. Make sure you have the most recent version (3.3.2), since there was just a major bug with Ableton Link in a previous version but it should be fixed now.

Also make sure both devices are on the same wifi network and it should connect automatically.

Let me know if you have the most recent version and you are still unable to connect via Ableton Link and hopefully I can figure out what the issue is.

Best regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Re: Ableton Link Remixlive (Android) not working

Postby tfmeier on 03 Apr 2018, 02:26

Team@Mixvibes wrote:Hi tfmeier,

Sorry you have been having issues connecting Remixlive via Ableton Link.

I don't have two Android devices here but I was able to connect my Android and an iPad with Remixlive. Make sure you have the most recent version (3.3.2), since there was just a major bug with Ableton Link in a previous version but it should be fixed now.

Also make sure both devices are on the same wifi network and it should connect automatically.

Let me know if you have the most recent version and you are still unable to connect via Ableton Link and hopefully I can figure out what the issue is.

Best regards,
Adam @Mixvibes

Thanks Adam,

I had the latest versions installed but decided to re-install v3.3.2 on both devices and it now works. Thanks again. Time to get some music going!
tfmeier

Return to Android Discussion