Can you force CrossDJ for Android to find files on MicroSD?

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Can you force CrossDJ for Android to find files on MicroSD?

Postby Kwipper on 31 Jan 2018, 14:51

I just loaded up my microSD card with music, and popped it into my Moto G4 phone. The files have been scanned with the OS, and my music player (PowerAMP) easily sees them. However CrossDJ doesn't see them at all and gives me the message "Use USB wire to copy music from your computer to your device" which is what I did.

So what gives, is there a way to force the music to be scanned on my MicroSD card? I even tried looking at the Folder Explorer option, but it doesn't give any option to browse the microSD card. I can only browse local files stored on the internal phone storage itself.

Please help.
Kwipper

Re: Can you force CrossDJ for Android to find files on Micro

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 07 Apr 2018, 18:50

Hi Kwipper,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. To browse the files on your SD card in the folder explorer of Cross DJ you need to tap the three dot menu on the top right of the page:
Screenshot_20171231-081707.jpg

That will bring up a submenu with a storages option. Tap that and you should be able to switch between your internal storage(labeled as default) and sd card(labeled as storage 1).

Best regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Android Discussion