USB sound card

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

USB sound card

Postby JendaH8 on 15 Nov 2017, 12:03

Hi, maybe this was answered before but I was not able to figure it out. I have Lenovo tablet with Android Marshmallow, USB sound card with one stereo output and Cross DJ free with value pack purchased. So questions are:
-is possible to use this configuration to have master output through USB and monitor through tablet headphones output? I tried this with no luck - USB sound card works but as soon as I connect headphones master output is redirected there. Will PRO version of Cross DJ do the trick?
-if I buy some 7.1 USB sound card will I be able to use two channels for master and two channels for monitor in PRO version?
JendaH8

Re: USB sound card

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 20 Nov 2017, 03:59

Hello JendaH8,

It is not possible to use both a sound card and your device output at the same time. A 7.1 sound card would work but isn't nessecary, since you only need two outputs. There are many options for dual stereo sound cards and many that are targeted towards DJing. Ideally you will want one that has an RCA master output and a headphone output for pre-listening. It could be a bonus if it has two RCA outputs, as this would allow you to route each deck independently into a analog mixer.

I hope this helps!

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby JendaH8 on 07 Dec 2017, 22:54

I bought Numark dJiO2 and multichannel is not working :(
JendaH8

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 11 Dec 2017, 04:26

Hello HendaH8,

Have you adjusted the audio output settings to 'Dual' in the Advanced Settings?

Be sure to use a powered USB hub if your sound card doesn't have it's own power, since your Android device will not be able to provide enough power on its own. Also, make sure to have your sound card powered on and connected before launching Cross DJ

Best Regards,

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Android Discussion