Pioneer Wego 2 with Cross DJ android pitch adjust

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Pioneer Wego 2 with Cross DJ android pitch adjust

Postby Ryan_Harmonic on 28 Sep 2016, 21:32

I love the Cross DJ app for android and works well with my Pioneer WEgo 2 and andorid devices (phones and tablets), the only problem is when moving the pitch adjust on the wego the bpm of a track jumps loads so you cant use the pitch adjust really. So end up forced into using sync or touch screen for pitch which is really annoying. I have put the pitch range down to 4% in the settings but this changes nothing. Is there anything i can edit in the mapping file(found in the data folder of the app) for the wego to correct this?

any help appreciated
Ryan_Harmonic

Re: Pioneer Wego 2 with Cross DJ android pitch adjust

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 29 Sep 2016, 16:06

Hello Ryan,

Just a couple of questions to get started:
- Does the problem happen on ALL your Android devices?
- Does the problem occur only when you plug it to the WeGO?
- Are you talking about the pitch sliders, or the pitch bend control?
- Do you use a powered USB hub?

Thanks a lot.
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Re: Pioneer Wego 2 with Cross DJ android pitch adjust

Postby Ryan_Harmonic on 30 Sep 2016, 23:01

Problem happens on all android devices used.The app connects to all fine and works with sound everything.Its the pitch sliders. When using the touch screen they move fine in small steps.But when using the Wego 2 to move the pitch sliders the movement of the pitch sliders in the app jumps way too much so makes manual beatbatching impossible .So forced to use the sync button.(eg moving the pitch slider on wego 2 only a small amount makes the pitch slider in the corss DJ app jump a big amount)
i think the mapper needs edited for this MIDI controller,not sure if this problem has been reported with other MIDI controller that are compatible with cors DJ app.
This is a real shame as the app is great just this one problem.I hope there is a solution to this
Ryan_Harmonic

Return to Android Discussion