ESI Maya44USB Support

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

ESI Maya44USB Support

Postby Francesco De Pasquale on 22 Aug 2016, 22:21

Hi!
I have a Maya 44 USB sound card, but Cross DJ does not seem to support it ... I connected the sound card but I could not set it in the settings. I can play music, but I can not use the channels of the sound card ... It should be exactly as in a PC: Configure the sound card deck 1=out 1/2, deck 2=out 3/4. On Cross DJ I can only use channels 1 and 2 to play both decks. Is there a way to run properly this sound card? Or Cross DJ does not support it? Thanks in advance.
P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm italian.
Francesco De Pasquale

Re: ESI Maya44USB Support

Postby RoJeC on 23 Aug 2016, 09:39

Which Android version are you using.

In case it wasn't selected automatically did you force it to run in mixer mode.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Francesco De Pasquale on 23 Aug 2016, 15:47

RoJeC wrote:Which Android version are you using.

In case it wasn't selected automatically did you force it to run in mixer mode.

I have a phone with Android 5.0 Lollipop and a tablet with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Francesco De Pasquale

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 12 Sep 2016, 17:43

Hello Francesco,

Not sure if this help but some apps (for example cleaners, security apps as well as antivirus software) have background process could disturb Cross DJ. We've had reports of this problem with the Dolphin HD browser, the antivirus 360° as well as cleaner app Clean Master, but any app running processes in the background can affect the performance of Cross DJ.

Uninstalling is not always needed. Sometimes it's enough to force "stop running" a specific app app in Android's parameters.
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 12 Sep 2016, 17:46

Hello Francesco,

Not sure if this help but some apps (for example cleaners, security apps as well as antivirus software) have background process could disturb Cross DJ. We've had reports of this problem with the Dolphin HD browser, the antivirus 360° as well as cleaner app Clean Master, but any app running processes in the background can affect the performance of Cross DJ.

Uninstalling is not always needed. Sometimes it's enough to force "stop running" a specific app app in Android's parameters.
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby djzog on 11 Dec 2016, 15:19

if you feel like looking around inside your operating system the contents of the /system/etc/audio_policy.conf might also give you a hint (see my more detailed post on how I solved a similar issue with my tablet).
djzog

Postby vespadj on 18 Dec 2016, 21:09

I have Maya 44 USB.
With Android, your device must support USB OTG.

With Android 5, Maya works with only one stereo channel (out 1+2).

After upgrade my device to Android 6 , Maya works with two stereo channel (out 1+2 , 3+4) !!!
Cross DJ 3.
Advance Settings / Audio / (Force) / Dual or Mixer
vespadj

Return to Android Discussion