Possible to add own samplers in Cross DJ Android?

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Possible to add own samplers in Cross DJ Android?

Postby soundlogikusa on 25 Jul 2016, 03:41

Good evening Cross DJers,
Is it possible to add your own samplers (like mp3 files or .wav files) to Cross DJ Android in the Custom Set or your own created set? If yes then how is it done? I would like to know ASAP because I have to DJ for an upcoming party with my tablet and my laptop. Thanks for taking the time to read this!! :biggrin: :)
soundlogikusa

Re: Possible to add own samplers in Cross DJ Android?

Postby alex72 on 18 Aug 2016, 09:00

Hi,

I'm Alex from France and I'm trying to add my own mp3 in Cross DJ android but it doesn't work.

Anybody can help us ?

Sincerely
alex72

Re: Possible to add own samplers in Cross DJ Android?

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 12 Sep 2016, 17:48

Import Samples

soundlogikusa, It's not possible to import samples into Cross DJ for Android, and there are no other samples beyond the ones provided with the software. However you can record your own samples using your device's microphone.

Import your own mp3s

Alex, import your mp3 like you would do in your device, normally (like if you were going to read them in your normal music player. You can use software like Android file Transfer, or else.
Also, if you have a hard time finding your tracks: Try to re-scan your device for tracks manually. To do this, go to Cross DJ, tap on one of the "+" buttons, then on the three-striped button in the top left-hand corner of the collection screen. In the menu that pops up, tap the "Folder explorer" option and then when you are on this page, tap the "Scan for files" button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Android Discussion