Android Beta Testers needed?

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Android Beta Testers needed?

Postby droid dj on 28 Oct 2014, 00:12

Been having a lot of fun with Cross DJ on my nexus 10 lately, so much so that I went to check out your DJ controller today and will get one very soon. Thanks a lot for your dedication to the android platform.

I know there is probably a lot of struggling involved developing this type of software on android with all the fragmentation going on on both the software and hardware level, sub par audio performance and, most probably, a massive amount of piracy. With all the exiting stuff (improvents of the audio part of android) that is hopefully going to come with android 5.0 I would like to offer some help, if you'd need any android beta testers. As I said, I'm about to get a U-Mix Control Pro 2 controller and own both a nexus 5 and 10 (both running cm11), will probably also get a nexus 9 soon and have access to whole range of other android os mobile phones.
droid dj

Re: Android Beta Testers needed?

Postby Nordhal on 30 Oct 2014, 10:46

Hi,

First of all, thanks for your support.

For the moment, beta testing is made internally. But as soon as we have a bigger team to handle and manage beta testers and open beta testing, we will inform the forum.

Again, thanks for your proposition.
Nordhal

Return to Android Discussion