Keylock is suddenly causing beat match and play issues.

Mixvibes Android applications for Smartphone and Pad: CrossDJ
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Keylock is suddenly causing beat match and play issues.

Postby Dr185 on 18 Jan 2018, 17:18

I've always used keylock and never had any problems until recently. When mixing and pitch bending keylock is useful to stop the sound slurring. When using the app over the last few days I can't mix tracks at all. They slow down and stutter and don't sync. I thought it was a memory issue, so I did a factory reset. When I used the app again everything was fine until I turned on keylock again, and the problem returned. Why is this suddenly happening when it was fine before? I think a bug has appeared after an update. Thanks.
Dr185

Re: Keylock is suddenly causing beat match and play issues.

Postby Dr185 on 22 Jan 2018, 06:17

Having tested out all my devices the issue is similar. On my note 4 (a powerful device by all accounts) the slow down of tracks (indicating memory issues) is less pronounced, but sync is significantly off. Please update a fix to this, or at least make the first version of Cross DJ available for download somewhere. I've encountered many annoyances with this app, but this is by far the worst, making it useless (especially when using vinyl mp3 recordings, since pitch bending is essential to match the beats since decks were never consistent speeds).
Dr185

Return to Android Discussion