Connecting remixlive to Pioneer DJM 750 MK2

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Connecting remixlive to Pioneer DJM 750 MK2

Postby cyberchino on 14 Feb 2018, 20:37

Hello! Maybe I'm missing something but I'm trying to figure out a way to connect Remixlive into my Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 mixer. I'm using my iPad and when I connect the lightning cable to my iPad it continues to play out of the iPad's speakers rather than route the sound through the lightning cable. User error or is this setup not the intended use case?
cyberchino

Re: Connecting remixlive to Pioneer DJM 750 MK2

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 02 Mar 2018, 06:05

Hi cyberchino,

I am not personally familiar with the DJM 750 MK2 but when I have used other iOS compatible USB mixers with Remixlive and other apps, I used an Apple camera connection kit or more recently the USB3 to lightning adapter, which offers charging via lightning and a USB3 port to connect devices. Then I connect the main USB cable that I would normally connect to a computer to the adaptor connected to my iPad.

Any compatible sound device should work right away when connected to iOS. Are you able to use any other apps through the mixer by connecting via your lightning cable?

Here to help!
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to iOS Discussion