Cross du pro vs ableton link

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross du pro vs ableton link

Postby Ricardo Absurdity on 02 Oct 2016, 12:34

Hello

First of all I want to thank you for your app because it's one of the actual rate did she app I ever tried.
But it's still left some points I want to give you on the sync between crust DJ and link.
When you create a cue point on Cross DJ, this one is not synchronized with the cycle of a link. Then when you play with multiple apps you not begin the first loop of your loop in mixed vibes with the first bar of your loop .

Furthermore it's impossible to screw on the wave song precisely on Cross DJ you can do with on the entire song and with the vinyl but not on the zoom wave and it's very frustrating when you want to make your cue points.

I think those two indications I gave you our necessary for a professional application DJ.

Thanks for your support

musically

RICARDO Gomes
Ricardo Absurdity

Re: Cross du pro vs ableton link

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 03 Oct 2016, 17:07

Hello Ricardo,

Those are 2 very fair points.
First one: have you tried playing around with the various Quantize value? This might help!
Zoom: what you can do is be in Waveform mode, and get precisely to the point you want to go. Then, pause the track and go to the hot cues panel= here you go!
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Re: Cross du pro vs ableton link

Postby Ricardo Absurdity on 04 Oct 2016, 06:33

Thank you for gave me answers I already tried. Btw I will patiently wait for the futures updates.
Ric.
Ricardo Absurdity

Return to iOS Discussion