Slow Recordings Bug

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Slow Recordings Bug

Postby EINST3IN on 05 Aug 2016, 02:52

I purchased the iOS app a few years ago and have not had any problems until now. Whenever I record a mix in the app, it is super slow when I play it back. I'm not sure what is causing it, but I have tried with different songs and with/without effects to see what the issue is. I tried uninstalling the app (pro) and reinstalling both free and pro versions, reanalyzing all of my tracks each time, yet my recordings are still very slowed down on playback. The songs all play at the normal bpms while mixing, but just recordings are slowed after the fact. I'm not sure what else to try. Any help would be appreciated.

Ron
EINST3IN

Re: Slow Recordings Bug

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 31 Aug 2016, 19:18

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your message.
We have never heard about anything like this, hence could you specify which device you use the app on? Besides, if anyone is aware of a similar issue, please let us know!
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 07 Sep 2016, 16:12

Ron,

Where do you playback your recordings:
- in the recordings windows (within Cross DJ, when you hit the button close to recordings)
- when you play them within a Cross DJ's deck (like a regular track that you would play and mix with)
- when you play them somewhere else (eg a music player or on SoundCloud?)
- all of the above
?

Thanks a lot for your answer and your time.
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Josh Patterson on 28 Sep 2016, 03:02

So I am basically having the same issue as Ron, when ever I am recording everything sounds fine but when I go back as listen to the playback that I just recorded it is extremely slowed down. I have Cross DJ pro on iOS and it is all updated. I have read the faq and the manual, changed bpm and fx, restarted my phone and redownloaded the app searching for awnsers and can't find any. Do you know of anything I can do to fix this issue?
Josh Patterson

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 29 Sep 2016, 16:20

Hello Josh and everyone who is having this problem.
Which device do you have?
Which OS version?
If you have the chance to test this with other dives / OS versions, please let us know.
Thank You!
Team@Mixvibes

Postby jonappleton on 14 Feb 2019, 14:33

I've suddenly had the same problems. Was there an answer?
jonappleton

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 14 Feb 2019, 23:51

Hi Jon,

I believe this bug was linked to a sample rate change in newer iOS devices, but should be fixed now.

I have seen one or two similar issues reported but have never been able to replicate the bug.

You can reach out to us at support@mixvibes.com and we can look into it in further detail.

Regards,

Adam @Mixvibes
Thank You!
Team@Mixvibes

Return to iOS Discussion