Emailing Recordings(REMIX LIVE )

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Emailing Recordings(REMIX LIVE )

Postby BobD on 06 Apr 2016, 16:43

Hi, I am probably missing something obvious, but I haven't been able to email an initial test recording. I do get the email icon, but when I tap in on iPad, I'm redirected to the device's main icons page. What should the procedure be?
Thanks,
Bob
BobD

Re: Emailing Recordings

Postby BobD on 06 Apr 2016, 16:47

And, sorry, but forgot to say this is for Remixlive.
BobD

Re: Emailing Recordings(REMIX LIVE )

Postby daniel clark on 06 Apr 2016, 23:01

:idea: This software is so brand new ,,not much user feedback/knowledge ,,will back door this to get some help ,, :cool:

dont have a i pad or Apple system to try to use it my self :cool:

help is on the way ,,keep a eye on your emails and this topic ,, also any info that might set up the system and situation that happening :mrgreen:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 07 Apr 2016, 09:49

Hi BobD,

Don't worry you aren't missing anything. This is a problem that has been reported by many users and that wasn't present in the test version of the software that we were using prior to launch. We're currently investigating this bug and will offer a fix for it as soon as we can zero-in on the problem.

In the meantime, there are a couple of alternative solutions : if you have a Macintosh computer you can use AirDrop to share your recordings directly with it (although I've tested the feature myself and AirDrop seems a little finicky but I did get it to work) ; another possibility is to put your recording in a note (using the Notes embed in the menu) and to sync that note with your computer using iTunes.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We'll let you know as soon as we have new info on this bug.

All the best,
Mixvibes Team
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Henry Jay on 07 Apr 2016, 22:56

E o Cross que é bom nada !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Henry Jay

Return to iOS Discussion