iPhone Cross DJ inapp purchase not available on reinstall

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

iPhone Cross DJ inapp purchase not available on reinstall

Postby Nbkothari on 11 Nov 2015, 04:51

I paid to unlock all features on my iPhone for Cross DJ. The app says it is available for family share. When i try to install it on my iPad or other iPhone the unlocked features are not available.

Can you please help me in Getting the unlocked features available on my other devices.

Thanks

Nbkothari
Nbkothari

Re: iPhone Cross DJ inapp purchase not available on reinstal

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 12 Nov 2015, 12:35

Hello,

Cross DJ for iPad and iPhone are two different apps. When you buy an in-app on the iPad, you won't get it on the iPhone, and vice versa.
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Nbkothari on 14 Nov 2015, 20:32

I cannot update it on other family iphones on my family share too. Eventhough it says it "Yes" for family share.

What do I need to do to enable it on the other iphones on family share?

Thanks.
Nbkothari

Postby mangoman on 10 Feb 2016, 00:10

I reinstalled Cross on my iPhone (the same iPhone that originally had the in-app purchases), and my purchases were gone. Nothing happened when I hit "restore." I wrote a review asking whether this is because the app is now universal (same app for iPhone and iPad as of version 3).

Subsequently, I clicked "buy" and I seem to have re-bought the features, which is unfortunate. I was hoping, as with some other apps, it would realise I already owned the features, and enable them for me.

It hasn't shown up under "Purchase History" in iTunes yet, nor have I received an invoice yet, but when it does I'll be requesting a refund.
mangoman

Postby RoJeC on 10 Feb 2016, 11:03

From what I have read the appstore is the place that handles this. So prohibits a repurchase.
Please report if this doesn't work no more. As you mentioned the newest app is a change that replaced 2 apps so also some administrative changes.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Return to iOS Discussion