CrossDJ RMT 1.3.2 on iOS 8.4.1 crash when opening tracklist

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

CrossDJ RMT 1.3.2 on iOS 8.4.1 crash when opening tracklist

Postby berzleier on 08 Sep 2015, 23:38

This topic correlates with viewtopic.php?f=394&t=33982&start=0 but please let me focus just this following crash aspect:

1. Cross DJ RMT connects fine via wlan with Cross DJFree 3.2.3 on OSX 10.10.5 and yes, Cross DJFree is running in 32-Bit-Mode.
2. When I tap on the Browse-Button, then "Collection", then "All tracks" the "Artists" list shows up nicely and is scrollable, but...
3. Cross DJ RMT then shows the number of tracks of the selected artists: "Tracks (xyz)". In fact the list of tracks remains empty and when I try to scroll or type something Cross DJ RMT freezes immediately thereafter. The application behaves similar with "Playlists" etc.

Could you provide me a fix for this issue please?

Gerd
berzleier

Re: CrossDJ RMT 1.3.2 on iOS 8.4.1 crash when opening trackl

Postby berzleier on 09 Sep 2015, 00:06

Update:
just synced the iPhone with iTunes and searched for a crash report as described here: viewtopic.php?f=394&t=24182. But unfortunately found no crash report like "Crossdj...".

Gerd
berzleier

Re: CrossDJ RMT 1.3.2 on iOS 8.4.1 crash when opening trackl

Postby berzleier on 14 Sep 2015, 18:30

Hello dear MIXVIBES Team - are you in holiday?

With OS X Yosemite there is no more WEP Security with ad-hoc networks, which means the built-in manual in CrossDJ Remote for Apple seems to be obsolete. Tried switching of the firewall in Yosemite, but it had no effects. I could do some beta-testing for CrossDJ Remote. What are your plans? Please let me know.

Best regards,
Gerd
berzleier

Return to iOS Discussion