Automix feature won't download

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Automix feature won't download

Postby maurits on 07 Sep 2015, 13:18

Hi,

I purchased the Automix plugin on my iPad running iOS 9 (13A4325c), but it won't download. It just shows a spinning twirly. When I kill and restart the app, it shows again as € 0,99. When I then purchase again, it says that I already purchased it and that it will resume the download. After that, the twirly again.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Rgds/M
maurits

Re: Automix feature won't download

Postby RoJeC on 07 Sep 2015, 14:04

I would think it is an issue you have with the appstore/install of the app.

You're the first to report this so there is a fair chance there is something specific for you going on.

I would suggest to try to uninstall and reinstall.

As you've noticed the appstore keeps track of your purchases so you won't have to purchase another time.

It just isn't easy to have a failing install pass the Apple appstore test.

Please let's know the outcome and your steps taken as some more info may be needed to know where to start looking for a potential issue if the problem persists.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby maurits on 07 Sep 2015, 15:08

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Following your suggestion I have uninstalled the app and then installed it again. The behavior is the same after the re-install.

I then opened the app on my iPhone (which is running the same iOS 9 beta as my iPad) and purchased the Automix feature again, expecting that it would tell me that I had already bought it. That was not the case, apparently it considers the two apps as separate :( Anyway, the exact same thing happens on my iPhone as on my iPad. Endless twirly, no download.

Could this have anything to do with the fact that I'm using the public beta of iOS 9?

Rgds/M
maurits

Postby Stuart Fleming on 19 Sep 2015, 17:20

I have the exact same issue. But affecting all the upgrades( I bought the pack not individually). Please someone I support, :cry: help!
Stuart Fleming

Postby maurits on 23 Sep 2015, 13:43

Apparently this is not really important to them. I only needed automix, so I switched to PartyMonster. Works flawlessly!
maurits

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 02 Oct 2015, 14:32

Hello everybody,

All my apologizes for the inconvenience. We face some bugs with iOS 9. The In-Apps are temporarily unavailable. Here are the different options:

1) You can wait for the new update, planned for the end of November
2) You can wait for the fix of the bug
3) You can get the Pro version, which is currently 70% off.

I'm so sorry again.

Best regards,
Mixvibes Team
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to iOS Discussion