library problem

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

library problem

Postby Minos Kritikos on 10 Aug 2014, 17:31

Hi guys, i have iTunes match enabled and i downloaded a bunch of new songs from the cloud. when i open crossdj on the iPad, and go to the library, I get all the new songs analysed but the bpm and key don't appear for the new songs when i'm in library mode. However, once i load the track to a deck, above where the name of the track is stated it DOES shows the key and bpm. I go back to the library and that same song has this information missing This must be a bug, please advise.

cheers
Minos Kritikos

Re: library problem

Postby Luziano on 12 Aug 2014, 10:51

Hi,

After downloading your new tracks from the cloud, did you analyzed them? Do you have the full version so the key of your track is analyzed at the same time than the BPM?
Luziano

Postby Minos Kritikos on 12 Aug 2014, 13:56

Luziano wrote:Hi,

After downloading your new tracks from the cloud, did you analyzed them? Do you have the full version so the key of your track is analyzed at the same time than the BPM?

Hi Luziano, thanks for your reply, as stated in the original post, yes all the new tracks were analysed and the bpm and key does not show up when in library view but if I load the song in a deck it shows the bpm and key just fine. Yes I have the full version. Thanks
Minos Kritikos

Postby Luziano on 12 Aug 2014, 15:35

Ok, and what happen when navigating on the collection, for example going in Artists then Albums, Playlist, Songs, ...

Does the key + bpm appear?
Luziano

Postby Minos Kritikos on 12 Aug 2014, 16:01

no switching tabs in library mode does not appear the key + bpm. I just downloaded some new songs again from match and the problem persists. I think I might have to reinstall the app and reanalyse everything from the start but that would mean I lose all my stored cue points etc which i spent considerable time going through so I am reluctant to do that.
Minos Kritikos

Postby Minos Kritikos on 12 Aug 2014, 18:43

I can confirm that upon reinstallation of the app and subsequent analysis of the previously downloaded tracks on my iPad that they now correctly display key and bpm in the library view. I then proceeded to download new songs from iTunes match and analyse the new songs and the key and bpm appeared correctly. It appears that the problem has been rectified upon reinstallation and no longer persists. If however it does happen again i'll let you know. Thanks for all your help
Minos Kritikos

Return to iOS Discussion