Cross DJ Free v 1.8 iOS won't load library

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross DJ Free v 1.8 iOS won't load library

Postby Mayday411 on 23 Jun 2014, 22:03

I started with the free version and bought the in-app option to unlock everything. I enjoy the app very much but now It no longer connects to my library. After it did the update to v. 1.8 on the title screen I got a message saying "loading Library". After it got to 100% complete and the app launched I was unable to select any music on my phone in Cross DJ. Also all of my previously unlocked FXs etc are all now locked again. I've tried deleting and reinstalling through the App Store and I get the same result. Nothing from my library will load. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mayday411

Re: Cross DJ Free v 1.8 iOS won't load library

Postby Luziano on 24 Jun 2014, 12:20

Hi,

First to restore your purchases, open the store inside the app and tap 'Restore' (top left). Be sure to be connected to the internet and logged with the account you used to purchase the in-apps.

It could take some time to restore (communicating with the AppStore), just wait a little.

About your library, we decided to hide iCloud tracks in the new version. Those tracks are not on your device and you have to download them using the Music app before playing them with Cross DJ.
Luziano

Return to iOS Discussion