future features

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

future features

Postby Stanton Pillay on 01 Apr 2014, 00:05

I would like to see the ability to change skin colors at least or full customised skins. I would like better bpm detection because not all is in perfect detection. I would like the ability to be able to draw my effect the way I want and save it as a preset. I would also like to be able to use sound effects or able to add my own. I would like the scratching to sound more realistic and the ability to sync on any beat block instead of matching to the big blocks only. Would be awesome if you could move the bpm to which point you want while song is playing. The best DJ app iv used on mobile could become the greatest if alil more work is done... Used daily on my galaxy S4 4.3 :D hope this goes to the right people.
Stanton Pillay

Re: future features

Postby DJTotal on 03 Apr 2014, 21:01

hi. hope you move this post to the other one. so I look as register but Im unable to see the replypost buttons do i have to register somewherelse or Do I have to activate something before post. so this is how i come here click on view unanswered post then I see this post future features when i click there and inside of the post I can see an white orange button postreply
DJTotal

Return to iOS Discussion