Pb with external audio card

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Pb with external audio card

Postby calluin on 21 Oct 2013, 11:44

Ipad3 /ios7/ Cross 1 4 1 / camera cxn kit / usb hub with external power supply / u46dj with external power supply
----
Hi there,
I m experiencing strange behavor of Cross DJ for iPad using my external audio card routed to an external mixer

The audio card is correctly detected by Cross and the Mixer mode is well activated. But just for a short time !!!

after a very short while playing, the Mixer mode is switching to Dual mode making the use of my ext mixer useless - same story after reboot and only Cross app launched , no wifi no bluetooth activated during the test

If i disconnect the cxn kit and reconnect- mixer mode is detected and activated but once again Dual mode is quickly set by Cross

Have u ever heard of this in the forum cuz my configuration is working well and stable with my U46dj and other DJ app (DJ player and djay)

Thanks

C alluin
calluin

Re: Pb with external audio card

Postby Luziano on 21 Oct 2013, 12:11

Hey calluin, thank you for your feedback.

I think your problem is one of those we've just solved for the next version (frequent disco / reco). To be sure, you can PM me your e-mail and I will send you a beta version.

If you're interested in Cross DJ for iPad and have some free time, you can also become a beta-tester for Cross DJ.

Just PM me!
Luziano

Re: Pb with external audio card

Postby calluin on 21 Oct 2013, 13:04

Nice reply !!!!!
****@****.com
calluin

Return to iOS Discussion