Audio external

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Audio external

Postby Freddo80 on 03 Sep 2012, 15:28

Hello everyone!
a few weeks ago I bought this app ... by chance I have to say the truth '!!
but of all the DJ app I've tried in recent years is undoubtedly the best!
I find it perfect even though it has a small defect and honestly I am not in charge!
I decided to combine this app to an external mixer, I have the griffin cable and then Multiplicity signal.
now the problem is not to release the deck A on channel A and channel B on B deck, that I was able to do it through a game crossfader cueing button on one side and on another .... the problem is the sound that comes out ....
Let me explain ...
from stereo output cable griffin everything perfect the sound does not have faults, but from the "cue" for instance the sound is a bit metallic and low, and to ensure that you arrive at an acceptable level you have to play to gain, headphone volume (being PFL) low, medium, high ....
now I know that being clear channel cue may be the reason ....
but then why using the djay app from Algoriddim and setting it in the same way the sound comes out PERFECT either a channel or from 'other??
and without touching anything!!
depends on the 'app?
I hope someone can give me an idea!
:) :) :) :)
Freddo80

Re: Audio external

Postby UncleVibes on 03 Sep 2012, 16:32

We will find ideas...
First idea iOS 6 is on the way. It will give real multichannel capacity. Today it's just a splitter from stereo to mono and we can only manage that.
Thanks for your help with your sympathetic comments.
More updates to come.
UncleVibes

Postby Freddo80 on 03 Sep 2012, 17:06

Thanks for your response!!
aspect of this news!
but I was wondering then how does the other software to bring out in a clean sound and an improved software like this right?
Freddo80

Postby UncleVibes on 03 Sep 2012, 17:58

They did a better work on this part of their software. It means we can do better job too. It's a new product and we need return of feeling from the users. So thanks again.
UncleVibes

Postby Freddo80 on 03 Sep 2012, 18:06

thank you!!
arranged if the audio software this will be perfect!
can be integrated with a simple audio mixer and be able to touch the equalizer, which is very important, waiting for your MIDI controller!!
believe me .... this thing changed in the short and everyone will buy your app and will refer to all the DJs!!
waiting for iOS 6 which should lead to multi audio!
I am a passionate and willing to test your improvements at any time
thank you
Freddo80

Postby Support@MixVibes on 04 Sep 2012, 11:30

Certainly need a filter to bend the sound curve after mono splitting. We'll look into this.
Support@MixVibes

Postby Freddo80 on 04 Sep 2012, 15:08

perfect and I am ready to give you feedback as my setup is perfect apart from just the audio output!
Freddo80

Return to iOS Discussion