New User

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

New User

Postby Blabry on 30 Aug 2012, 19:45

I have just purchased Cross DJ for my iPad 2. The app loads up, but I can't do anything with it. I can load in a track on either deck, and the album cover pops up in the middle of the record, but that is about it. There is no function ability to the App. Is there something that I am missing? Please help
Blabry

Re: New User

Postby Luziano on 03 Sep 2012, 12:34

Hi Blabry,

I sent you a message a few days ago, maybe you didn't see it. Here are some questions, if you could answer it we should be able to fix your issue.

Does the app crash, or it stays in the same state, not allowing you to do something?

Can you move the jogs? Can you move the crossfader?

The same issue with all of your tracks?

Which apps are running in background while you're using CrossDJ?

Is Wi-Fi activated? And iTunes Match?

What are the formats of your tracks (mp3, AIFF, ...)?

Once you've selected the track in the library, do you see the needle-search bar's drawing (just above the jog)? Or a spinner?

Thanks!
Luziano

Postby Blabry on 03 Sep 2012, 14:44

Luziano,

THank you for the reply to my post. I greatly appreciate it. Sorry for not replying earlier, but apparently it was the tracks that I was trying to play. It seems that any tracks that I have purchased off of iTunes (like the ones I was trying originally) will not play. With that, I am now using Cross DJ perfectly and all is good. And I must say that I really like the app.

Thanks again and take care.
Blabry

Postby UncleVibes on 03 Sep 2012, 15:05

you means iTunes protected files? Yes it is the normal behaviour as we don't access to iTunes drm files. (secret sauce from Apple)
UncleVibes

Return to iOS Discussion