AUDIO OVER BLUETOOTH

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

AUDIO OVER BLUETOOTH

Postby soulful on 12 Aug 2012, 18:11

is it possible to output audio over bluetooth , i can do this with other audio apps incl djay , and iTunes tracks on my iPad
soulful

Re: AUDIO OVER BLUETOOTH

Postby UncleVibes on 12 Aug 2012, 19:12

is it possible to output audio over bluetooth , i can do this with other audio apps incl djay , and iTunes tracks on my iPad

I don't see why it won't work with CrossDJ on your iPad... Just try and listen... :cool:
UncleVibes

Postby Dj Funky B on 16 Aug 2012, 00:27

Not working for me either. On the initial release the app would not send audio over bluetooth but the app would continue to work properly.
On the 1.0.1 update the app:
-will not open and crashes when connected to a Bluetooth audio device. The app still shows in the tray.
-will stay open when connecting a Bluetooth audio device while the app is open, but will not work. No audio comes out of the speaker and the playback is very slow (like the pitch fader was at -95%). Disconnecting the Bluetooth audio device will resume playback to normal and the audio returns to the 3.5 mm audio jack without issues.
Tested on an x-mini kai Bluetooth speaker.
Dj Funky B

Postby boy6998 on 03 Oct 2012, 22:18

I have the same problem.
It's very annoying that I can't get Cross DJ working with my bluetooth stereo. I hope that there will be an update for this problem soon!
boy6998

Return to iOS Discussion