Cross DJ APP for iOS iPad Pro is Corrupted! FIX ASAP

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross DJ APP for iOS iPad Pro is Corrupted! FIX ASAP

Postby DJ Eargasm on 28 May 2018, 08:12

Since the last update to Cross DJ app(s), pro included. For the iOS, A huge problem has emerged. The app wont show songs waves, it just shows a loading symbol that never ends. The song selected can still be played but you cannot see at what point into the song your at because it wont load the wave lengths. This problem disables the sync mode. To give you an example of what I am talking about. You can view my youtube video on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COaUk5hl8bA

I have 2 iPad Pros, Both see the same results so I know its not just my tablet and probably many other people are experiencing this just now and haven't reported anything yet. This bug must be fixed ASAP. Until then, I guess I'll have to hold up on my DJing.
DJ Eargasm

Re: Cross DJ APP for iOS iPad Pro is Corrupted! FIX ASAP

Postby apazat on 28 May 2018, 10:33

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, and thank you for the demo video.
We tested the app on iPad Pro before releasing it and did not witness this kind of issue.

We'll investigate to find what causes your bug and publish a new version as soon as it is fixed.

Does the problem exists for all of your tracks are only some of your tracks ?
It might be useful for us if you could send us one of the tracks that doesn't display properly so we can run a few tests

I'll keep you updated on this thread !

Antoine from Mixvibes
apazat

Postby DJ Eargasm on 29 May 2018, 16:38

This problem is associated with all songs.
DJ Eargasm

Postby DJ Eargasm on 30 Jul 2018, 11:54

Thank you for the hard work, the problem has been fixed. The problem went away this weekend. Now I Cabo back to doing after parties and DJ.
DJ Eargasm

Return to iOS Discussion