Soundcloud playlists are missing tracks in the app

Mixvibes iOS / Android applications for iPhone and iPad: CrossDJ / CrossDJ Remote
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Soundcloud playlists are missing tracks in the app

Postby Prash on 09 Apr 2018, 05:10

Hi all,

I don’t know if anyone has come across this issue I’m using the mobile iOS app and it would appear that the playlists I have created in soundcloud are no longer fully visible in the app. The playlist name is visible in the app but when I go into the folder I can only see a handful of tracks, yet in soundcloud that playlist has 50 tracks.

Does anyone know a resolution to this? Is this a bug or an issue with soundcloud?

Thanks
Prash

Re: Soundcloud playlists are missing tracks in the app

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 09 Apr 2018, 05:34

Hi Prash,

Unfortunately I have always had this problem with SoundCloud playlists in Cross DJ (even when it was first implemented and I was just a user).

After some recent research the problem could stem from the SoundCloud uploads ability to not allow streaming outside of soundcloud (ie the website or official app)

If this is the case then there is nothing we can do about it since this is a restriction put on the tracks by the user and SoundCloud.

Does it seem to happen more with specific artists or at random?

Best regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to iOS Discussion