Endlich ein Mapping für Pioneer XDJ-R1

Cross / Cross Pack / Cross DJ / Cross DJ LE
Forum rules
Dieses Forum ist für die Mitglieder reserviert, die ihre Softwarenummer im Profil des Forums eingetragen haben.

- Seriennummer der Software bitte unter "Persönlicher Bereich > Profil > Serial Number XXXXX-XXXXX...." eintragen.
- Bitte erst suchen, ob das Thema/Problem schon besprochen wurde oder in den FAQ danach suchen:
- Prüfen, dass Ihr die aktuellste Software Version und Treiber installiert habt(Download Center). (zuerst Seriennummer eintragen um Zugang zu bekommen):
- Das Problem bitte KURZ und DEUTLICH erklären; wir sitzen nicht vor Eurem Computer...
- MixVibes Produkt (DVS, Cross, Vfx?) ? MV Software Version (1.60 7.21, ...)? Hardware (U46MK2, ...)? Treiber Version?
- Bitte immer einen Konfig Report mitposten (Datei > Konfigurationsreport). Alles sollte am Laufen sein wenn dieser erzeugt wird.

Re: Endlich ein Mapping für Pioneer XDJ-R1

Postby mangoman on 12 Apr 2015, 16:30

Hi guys

I'm sorry I haven't been responding. I forgot to turn on notifications!

I'm uploading my latest mapping. Some of the changes are personal and might not be to your liking.

XDJ-R1(Pioneer) v1_3.mappings
(64.72 KiB) Downloaded 165 times

Changes:

- The master buttons now light up.

- The jogwheels also light up. I work in a dark booth so it was important to me. When a song is finishing, the jogwheel light turns off as a warning. This can be easily inverted in CrossMap if you prefer.

- The four buttons above the jogwheel switch on and off different effects: Echo, Brake, Chopper and Reverb. The first button lights up when an effect is on.

- Loop: one of the knobs selects loop length, and pressing it turns loop on and off. The CALL button also turns on loop and lights up as such.

- The tap tempo button switches Slip mode on and off. It also lights up as it should.

- The pitch bend range button sets the range to 6%. Sometimes I had to press it a few times to get it to work - the mapping was quite difficult. I think shift sets it to 32%.

There are still some issues, especially with the effects. The first time I turn on echo, the echo is out of time, and the first time I turn on brake, it happens immediately and ignores the amount knob. It's very annoying but I'm not sure how to fix this.
mangoman

Postby mangoman on 12 Apr 2015, 21:05

DjMP wrote:Only leds of the master is working, i can modify each channel (TRIM, HIGH, MID.. ) but leds don't work !

Hi DJMP. When in MIDI mode, the XDJ-R! expects the channel LEDs to be MIDI-mapped. I don't like this, because the Cross LEDs respond differently to the R1 LEDs when playing from a USB or CD.

My workaround is I plug an external sound card into both channels of the R1, with Cross set to External Mixer Mode. I have autogain on and the volume 3/4 up, so Cross never clips. As long as I don't clip the R1, it sounds great.

I'm sorry I haven't mapped those LEDs. I haven't had time to figure it out, but if I do, I'll let you know.
mangoman

Postby DjMP on 15 Apr 2015, 14:25

Thanks a lot ! i will check it and feedback.
DjMP

Previous

Return to alles CrossDJ Mac / PC