Veröffentlichungsdatum der Tracks 2020

Cross / Cross Pack / Cross DJ / Cross DJ LE
Forum rules
Dieses Forum ist für die Mitglieder reserviert, die ihre Softwarenummer im Profil des Forums eingetragen haben.

- Seriennummer der Software bitte unter "Persönlicher Bereich > Profil > Serial Number XXXXX-XXXXX...." eintragen.
- Bitte erst suchen, ob das Thema/Problem schon besprochen wurde oder in den FAQ danach suchen:
- Prüfen, dass Ihr die aktuellste Software Version und Treiber installiert habt(Download Center). (zuerst Seriennummer eintragen um Zugang zu bekommen):
- Das Problem bitte KURZ und DEUTLICH erklären; wir sitzen nicht vor Eurem Computer...
- MixVibes Produkt (DVS, Cross, Vfx?) ? MV Software Version (1.60 7.21, ...)? Hardware (U46MK2, ...)? Treiber Version?
- Bitte immer einen Konfig Report mitposten (Datei > Konfigurationsreport). Alles sollte am Laufen sein wenn dieser erzeugt wird.

Veröffentlichungsdatum der Tracks 2020

Postby Christian Hanke on 08 Sep 2014, 23:45

Hallihallo, ich nutze Cross sowie Cross DJ auf Windows 7 64Bit und seit dem Cross3.2.0 Release werden diverse Tracks in der Collection mit Releasedate (Veröffentlichungsdatum) des Jahres 2020 angezeigt... Ich bin ja gerne up-to date aber das ist definitiv ein Fehler. Vielleicht kann mir ja jemand helfen oder hat das Selbe Problem oder am Besten eine Lösung parat...?
Vielen Dank schonmal im Voraus.
Christian Hanke

Re: Veröffentlichungsdatum der Tracks 2020

Postby Christian Hanke on 17 Sep 2014, 16:51

Bin ich etwa tatsächlich der Einzige, bei dem dieses Problem auftritt???
Christian Hanke

Postby RoJeC on 17 Sep 2014, 17:04

Sorry for my German,
You're at least the only one reporting it...
I checked my column 'released' and could only find like 20 tracks (of 80k) with a date in this field.
Most likely this comes from the tags of the imported file tags.
You may want to check in e.g. explorer to see if a release date is present in the tags.
If Cross added a date to the field in the collection (as a bug) it is very unlikely the tags of the file were updated as well.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Christian Hanke on 18 Sep 2014, 07:46

The most Tracks are bought at beatport, others are recorded from vinyl-records. At the Beatport Tracks the releasedate is added to the tags and at the recorded Tracks i add it manually into the tags. It worked perfectly up to Cross version 3.0.0.
Christian Hanke

Postby RoJeC on 18 Sep 2014, 09:08

This info triggers some more questions.
- Did the 2020's have a different date before (might you have a backup collection).
- Are only newly added tracks wrong.

Not having this issue makes it a little hard to narrow down what could've gone wrong when, but maybe going back and forth might help to pinpoint it. Dates aren't the easiest to figure out as many OS and application settings are in between the stored info and the actual visualisation of the date.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Christian Hanke on 18 Sep 2014, 19:22

Yes, the 2020´s do have other (different) releasedates. In Cross 3.0.0 it´s working and it show´s me the original releasedates. Since the updates 3.1.0 and 3.2.0 there´s the mistake with 2020.
A mistake into the Track-Tags can be closed out. At many Track´s there´s not shown the Release date anymore, some are right and many are 2020. It doesn´t matter if they´re recorded or bought.
some are working, a lot of aren´t.
How I wrote, in the version 3.0.0 it´s working perfectly...
It´s not possible to minimize the problem to Track-Specifics...
Christian Hanke

Postby Christian Hanke on 08 Oct 2014, 12:51

ok...seems like nobody is able to help me with this problem... :cry:
Christian Hanke

Return to alles CrossDJ Mac / PC