Endlich ein Mapping für Pioneer XDJ-R1

Cross / Cross Pack / Cross DJ / Cross DJ LE
Forum rules
Dieses Forum ist für die Mitglieder reserviert, die ihre Softwarenummer im Profil des Forums eingetragen haben.

- Seriennummer der Software bitte unter "Persönlicher Bereich > Profil > Serial Number XXXXX-XXXXX...." eintragen.
- Bitte erst suchen, ob das Thema/Problem schon besprochen wurde oder in den FAQ danach suchen:
- Prüfen, dass Ihr die aktuellste Software Version und Treiber installiert habt(Download Center). (zuerst Seriennummer eintragen um Zugang zu bekommen):
- Das Problem bitte KURZ und DEUTLICH erklären; wir sitzen nicht vor Eurem Computer...
- MixVibes Produkt (DVS, Cross, Vfx?) ? MV Software Version (1.60 7.21, ...)? Hardware (U46MK2, ...)? Treiber Version?
- Bitte immer einen Konfig Report mitposten (Datei > Konfigurationsreport). Alles sollte am Laufen sein wenn dieser erzeugt wird.

Re: Endlich ein Mapping für Pioneer XDJ-R1

Postby mangoman on 12 Apr 2015, 17:30

Hi guys

I'm sorry I haven't been responding. I forgot to turn on notifications!

I'm uploading my latest mapping. Some of the changes are personal and might not be to your liking.

XDJ-R1(Pioneer) v1_3.mappings

Changes:

- The master buttons now light up.

- The jogwheels also light up. I work in a dark booth so it was important to me. When a song is finishing, the jogwheel light turns off as a warning. This can be easily inverted in CrossMap if you prefer.

- The four buttons above the jogwheel switch on and off different effects: Echo, Brake, Chopper and Reverb. The first button lights up when an effect is on.

- Loop: one of the knobs selects loop length, and pressing it turns loop on and off. The CALL button also turns on loop and lights up as such.

- The tap tempo button switches Slip mode on and off. It also lights up as it should.

- The pitch bend range button sets the range to 6%. Sometimes I had to press it a few times to get it to work - the mapping was quite difficult. I think shift sets it to 32%.

There are still some issues, especially with the effects. The first time I turn on echo, the echo is out of time, and the first time I turn on brake, it happens immediately and ignores the amount knob. It's very annoying but I'm not sure how to fix this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mangoman

Postby mangoman on 12 Apr 2015, 22:05

DjMP wrote:Only leds of the master is working, i can modify each channel (TRIM, HIGH, MID.. ) but leds don't work !

Hi DJMP. When in MIDI mode, the XDJ-R! expects the channel LEDs to be MIDI-mapped. I don't like this, because the Cross LEDs respond differently to the R1 LEDs when playing from a USB or CD.

My workaround is I plug an external sound card into both channels of the R1, with Cross set to External Mixer Mode. I have autogain on and the volume 3/4 up, so Cross never clips. As long as I don't clip the R1, it sounds great.

I'm sorry I haven't mapped those LEDs. I haven't had time to figure it out, but if I do, I'll let you know.
mangoman

Postby DjMP on 15 Apr 2015, 15:25

Thanks a lot ! i will check it and feedback.
DjMP

Postby Eliomaster on 16 Apr 2021, 17:05

hello thanks for the mapping that the system has entered easily.my problem instead that it does not recognize the two phono inputs 1/2 and 3/4 but only recognizes AUX input
I thank in advance who can help me.
Eliomaster

Postby Eliomaster on 17 Apr 2021, 18:53

Ihave the same problem
Eliomaster

Postby RoJeC on 19 Apr 2021, 01:37

Please create a new topic in the forum. This section is an archive of release candidaites.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Previous

Return to alles CrossDJ Mac / PC