[Tutorial] Setting U46MKII for use with ASIO4ALL driver.

forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Re: [Tutorial] Setting U46MKII for use with ASIO4ALL driver.

Postby Patch on 22 Aug 2009, 22:20

I've just tried the ne .41 MV U46DJ MKII drivers. Fookin' awesome performance. I'm well happy.
Pentium 4HT Laptop, 1Gb Ram, XP Pro, Mixvibes DVS, Ableton Live, UC-33e, Rolls MP80 Pedal, SP-202, DM2, DJM 600s, 2xTechnics 1200s, Vestax PMC 07 ProD, Motu Ultralite, U46DJ.
Patch

Postby JJJ on 26 Aug 2009, 23:55

whitelion wrote:i have problem with windows xp... evry time i restart mi PC i have to re-do the configuration wizard... otherwise i can't get the time code track mute ... how to set it as default??

which volume i have to take to zero??

Hello,
I have the same problem. Each time I launch Mixvibes, I have to launch the configuration wizard. Does anybody know why??

My config:
Netbook Samsung NC10 win XP SP3
Mixvibes v7.21, drivers v1.041 + ASIO4ALL 2.9.
Sound card ESI U46DJ
JJJ

Postby N-deep on 27 Aug 2009, 10:06

JJJ wrote:
whitelion wrote:i have problem with windows xp... evry time i restart mi PC i have to re-do the configuration wizard... otherwise i can't get the time code track mute ... how to set it as default??

which volume i have to take to zero??

Hello,
I have the same problem. Each time I launch Mixvibes, I have to launch the configuration wizard. Does anybody know why??

My config:
Netbook Samsung NC10 win XP SP3
Mixvibes v7.21, drivers v1.041 + ASIO4ALL 2.9.
Sound card ESI U46DJ

Hi,

Turn on the "keep U46 setting in the MixVibes' audio option".
N-deep

Postby Psykadelik on 08 Nov 2009, 05:52

Now that my system is 64-bit, I can't use the ESI driver anymore. I'm gonna give the ASIO4ALL a go.

EDIT: I just tried it and it seems to be working fine. This driver will work if you have Vista or Windows 7 64-bit OS.
2 Stanton ST-150 + 2 Ortofon Concorde QBert + Vestax PMC-08Pro

ADK 1Q AR
Intel Corei7 620M 2.66 GHz
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
4 GB DDR3 RAM
500 GB HD
512 MB ATI Radeon Graphics
Echo Audiofire8
Psykadelik

Postby kemyrone on 18 Nov 2009, 14:50

Tijl wrote:hmmm .... i turned the volume of the monitor to zero and i still get that beep trough the speakers :[ anyone know why?

I have that beeeeeeeeeeeeeep too but i don't know why if anyone knows please tell us!!
thanks
P4 2.4GHz / 1Go RAM
DVS 6.391 / U46DJ / TT500
Stanton SK2F / DMX 6fire 24/96 for recording
kemyrone

Postby JJJ on 21 Nov 2009, 12:48

N-deep wrote:Hi,

Turn on the "keep U46 setting in the MixVibes' audio option".

OK... easy. I am running Mix vibes on a Netbook and the bottom of the screen was not displayed!! Thanks!
JJJ

Postby willobus on 03 Feb 2010, 01:49

Thank U very much, working like a charm!
willobus

Postby djkato on 28 Feb 2010, 08:07

Psykadelik wrote:Now that my system is 64-bit, I can't use the ESI driver anymore. I'm gonna give the ASIO4ALL a go.

EDIT: I just tried it and it seems to be working fine. This driver will work if you have Vista or Windows 7 64-bit OS.

asio4all WAS working for me perfectly for a while on windows 7 64 bit. But after a string of updates and months of not using it asio4all doesnt seem to be functioning correctly. Channel 2 would run clean and fine but channel 1 would run glitchy and super distorted. When I would run install wizard when id complete channel 1 the window would basically be blank but channel 2 would either say complete or need a phase invert. Anybody know why?
Ive already:
1. reinstalled mv and asio, same result
2. switched usb ports for the u46 and reinstalled asio, same result
3. ive tried to configure through options>vinyl/cd input, and when i try to calibrate my player 1 i get this popup that says "Mixvibes wont work with your installation, retry the test."

I really think its an issue with my updated windows7, but what do you guys think?
djkato

Postby phadedvision on 28 Feb 2010, 10:13

djkato wrote:
Psykadelik wrote:Now that my system is 64-bit, I can't use the ESI driver anymore. I'm gonna give the ASIO4ALL a go.

asio4all WAS working for me perfectly for a while on windows 7 64 bit. But after a string of updates and months of not using it asio4all doesnt seem to be functioning correctly. Channel 2 would run clean and fine but channel 1 would run glitchy and super distorted. When I would run install wizard when id complete channel 1 the window would basically be blank but channel 2 would either say complete or need a phase invert. Anybody know why?
Ive already:
1. reinstalled mv and asio, same result
2. switched usb ports for the u46 and reinstalled asio, same result
3. ive tried to configure through options>vinyl/cd input, and when i try to calibrate my player 1 i get this popup that says "Mixvibes wont work with your installation, retry the test."

I really think its an issue with my updated windows7, but what do you guys think?

Solved :D
phadedvision

Postby djkato on 28 Feb 2010, 21:36

no? Turnes out asio4all was the problem. I switched to the latest ESI driver and it fixed it.
djkato

PreviousNext

Return to Tips & Tutorials