[FAQ] Mixvibes LE softwares Cross, HOME, DVS

forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

[FAQ] Mixvibes LE softwares Cross, HOME, DVS

Postby UncleVibes on 29 Dec 2008, 11:28

What is an LE software?

LE "Limited Edition" softwares aren't demo, they don't have any time limit but they can be sold & used only with an hardware product in bundle. These versions are only distributed with sound cards, MIDI controllers, usb turntables, external USB MIDI mixers.
Features of any Mixvibes LE product are defined with the engineers & the marketing of the product sold on bundle.

1) example DJ Tech DVS LE is with a pack of usb turntables. You can't launch it if you don't have a least 1 turntable usb DJ tech plugged. If you get only 1 of this Brand you can only use 1 deck with vinyl control. If you get 2, DVS LE unlock the 2nd vinyl deck with a 2nd serial. This DVS LE have now the same features as DVS.

2) example Mixvibes U46MK2 sound card is sold alone with Cross. It's of course an LE version of Cross. This one need to find the U46MK2 on an usb port. The DVS functions aren't active.

3) example Maya44 sound card bundle by Mixvibes with DVS LE.
    This one need to find the Maya44 on an usb port & is for ever limited on one deck.

4) example DJ Tech controller Imix with Mixvibes 3DEX LE. Imix controller need to be plugged or it won't launch.

5) example Hercules DJ Console 1 with Mixvibes 5 LE first version done for a new hardware by Mixvibes 5 years ago. Needed to be plugged to an usb port.

Is there any other limits to Mixvibes LE software?

Yes, because they are special editions, Mixvibes may not apply free updates as for normal versions if the specifications of the product is what is ordered by contract with the hardware company.

What are the users interest for a Limited Edition?

Software are expensive, Limited Editions are a legal way to discover & use most important features of an hardware that couldn't work without the help of the soft in bundle. Upgrade to full features can be bought online with a nice discount.
UncleVibes

Re: [FAQ]Mixvibes LE softwares Cross, HOME, DVS

Postby gakto2009 on 29 Dec 2008, 22:26

Hi uncle,

Good info here, but for me it sparks a question... is this why some users have trouble with their serial number on the forum? What i mean by this is, some users inform us that the forum will not accept their serial number when entered into their profile, this is due to the serial being part of a bundle yes?

I get “LE” versions of Mixvibes DVS when i buy the Mackie d series mixers and as you say they only load when the mixer is connected via firewire and switched on... the serial numbers issued with the software and mixer bundle are not accepted by the forum.

This is not a problem for because i have full versions of Mixvibes anyway, however, can you confirm for other users in this situation the proper course of action in registering their “bundled” serial number.

Regards,
Bryan
..!.. ..!.. NO SUPPORT BY PM ..!.. ..!..

gakto2009

Postby UncleVibes on 30 Dec 2008, 02:04

Good info here, but for me it sparks a question... is this why some users have trouble with their serial number on the forum? What i mean by this is, some users inform us that the forum will not accept their serial number when entered into their profile, this is due to the serial being part of a bundle yes?

Actual bundle should not have any difficulties with the serial control on the server. This application is updated on regular basis.
UncleVibes

Re: [FAQ]Mixvibes LE softwares Cross Upgrade to Cross

Postby djwcswing on 03 Apr 2009, 02:58

I was told that if I had Cross LE, there was no special upgrade price to Cross (Full Version). Does anyone know if this is true? If there is does anyone know the cost and where to get it?
djwcswing

Postby anilde2010 on 02 Feb 2010, 21:03

Is there an update to the DVS LE software? The latest version I'm getting access to is version 6.412. and for some reason I can't get it to function.
anilde2010

Re: [FAQ]Mixvibes LE softwares Cross Upgrade to Cross

Postby phadedvision on 02 Feb 2010, 21:51

djwcswing wrote:I was told that if I had Cross LE, there was no special upgrade price to Cross (Full Version). Does anyone know if this is true? If there is does anyone know the cost and where to get it?

The Cross upgrade is $100 and can be found here (at the bottom):
http://www.mixvibes.com/site/pageeng/page.php?x=webshop

anilde2010 wrote:Is there an update to the DVS LE software? The latest version I'm getting access to is version 6.412. and for some reason I can't get it to function.

I double checked just now and it appears that the latest version for DVS LE is 6.412.
phadedvision

Postby DonnieScullen on 20 Sep 2010, 16:04

$100 for the upgrade? Do we have to pay for every upgrade?
We certainly have pursued salehoo review to make money additionally perfect uninstaller cut down programs on my own individual i offered the type of truth about six pack abs and found an excellent place to buy backlinks about the vacation times.
Last edited by DonnieScullen on 08 Oct 2011, 18:35, edited 2 times in total.
DonnieScullen

Postby UncleVibes on 20 Sep 2010, 16:08

This price is given for an upgrade not for an update.
Update are free.
UncleVibes

Re: [FAQ] Mixvibes LE softwares Cross, HOME, DVS

Postby boc on 03 Feb 2011, 23:16

unclevibes, can you please specifiy the restricitions of the DVS le bundled with the U-Mix44 soundcard? couldnt find this particular one in hardware list you posted before. thank you in advance

edit: solved :)
boc

Return to Tips & Tutorials