Cross LE / DVS Ultimate with U46MK2 and Timecodes

Forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Cross LE / DVS Ultimate with U46MK2 and Timecodes

Postby djhanzo on 13 Apr 2012, 14:18

Hello! I am a professional DJ at 12 years old and live in Brazil. I've got some doubts about the system Mixvibes. I'm used to Traktor and Serato, but would like to interact in this new program. Maybe it started in the wrong way, because I bought at the store, the interface card along with the CD U46mk2 Cross LE, which already installed and did the upgrade, but I did not have the timecodes. Finally, in an advertisement for the sale of a DVS Ultimate kit with U-MIX44, I bought only the timecodes (CD and Vynil), because as I have already U46MK2, did not want to stay with two plates, and still got the CD as a gift Ultimate DVS network installation.

That is, then I have the LE Cross U46MK2 with the DVS Ultimate timecodes with and without the U-MIX44.

DETAIL: Le Cross and DVS Ultimate with original serial and registered here on the site.

DOUBT:
* how to install Ultimate DVS with U46MK2?
when I install if I do not connect to U-MIX44 he did not allow me to continue and not recognize the U46MK2.

* how to use the timecodes in Cross LE? Is it possible?

* What I do in this situation? For I am very upset for not having been successful in this acquisition.

If someone can guide me ...... I'll be grateful.
djhanzo

Re: Cross LE / DVS Ultimate with U46MK2 and Timecodes

Postby daniel clark on 13 Apr 2012, 18:11

:cool: :cool: Wish you had checked on the fourm before any purches,,,,look in product section and the software comparison and you will get more info,,, the Cross le ver doesnt support time code vinal/cd. only MIDI control,,, more info as to what you want to accomplish and what equiptment you have already and maybe there can be some suggestions made :cool: :cool: and also welcome to mixvibes :mrgreen: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor