HELP! Discover DJ not responding

Forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

HELP! Discover DJ not responding

Postby T-Rav on 27 Dec 2011, 21:57

The lights are on, but nobody is home.

I got an ION Discover DJ complete w/ Mixvibes Software for christmas(not the luxurious hardware I'm used to seeing on stage, but a wonderful gift, all the same).

I just installed the software, which is working just fine, and plugged in the D DJ board(had to to even get it to let me put in the registration code)....no response from the board. I have worked with other MIDI instruments on other programs(I use a microkorg and evolution u-control with FLS9, and LMMS)...and usually it's plug and play(assigning individual controls with a simple right click)...this plugs without play.....ANY help would be great.
T-Rav

Re: HELP! Discover DJ not responding

Postby Blackbrook on 27 Dec 2011, 22:45

If the software is working you should have a look at ION, it seems to be a hardware issue (maybe the drivers). Unfortunately we can only help you if the software is not working. It is a bundle which consists of the software (Cross Discover DJ) and hardware ION Discover DJ.
Nevertheless you should insert your serial in your profile so that it is saved and that you can restore it when you have lost the CD.

Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Return to Technical support