About audio interface!

Forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

About audio interface!

Postby Paulo_Ma on 30 Aug 2011, 04:56

hi mixvibe! This is paulo from china,i have 3 little question,please find me a solution,thanks a lot!!
1:i am using U-Mix controller with corss,yesterday when i spin at the club i felt the sound quality was so bad,the bass was f****d so many time,however,other controller was fine,i m wondering if i buy u mix44 audio sound card,will it work with my U-Mix controller to make the sound quality better?and i have read the user guide,U-Mix controller already had audio sound card inside isn't it?is that sound card same as u mix44?
2:and if i buy u mix44 sound card can i set to 96000hz at the preference in Cross?
3:i realized when i using build-in out put i can set the HZ as 96000hz,but i can not hear the headphone from U-Mix controller when i plug in to the headphone?
Paulo_Ma

Re: About audio interface!

Postby Jim B on 30 Aug 2011, 07:05

Paulo_Ma wrote:the bass was f****d so many time,

@Paulo_Ma

In future please do not use words like this on a open public forum. It doesn't look good on the forum. I have editted your thread

Thanks ;)
Jim B

Postby Blackbrook on 30 Aug 2011, 09:19

Please provide your specs: computer, audio interface (U-Mix Control Pro or U-Mix Control 2?), audio interface's driver,...

Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby Paulo_Ma on 30 Aug 2011, 23:35

Blackbrook wrote:Please provide your specs: computer, audio interface (U-Mix Control Pro or U-Mix Control 2?), audio interface's driver,...

Cheers,

Steve

i am using Macbook with lion10.7.1,and U-Mix Control Pro,with no audio interface's,cause i think U-Mix Control Pro already had audio sound card inside,please find me a solution as sons as possible cause i have some gig recently!
thanks man!
Paulo_Ma

Postby Paulo_Ma on 30 Aug 2011, 23:35

i am using Macbook with lion10.7.1,and U-Mix Control Pro,with no audio interface's,cause i think U-Mix Control Pro already had audio sound card inside,please find me a solution as sons as possible cause i have some gig recently!
thanks man!
Paulo_Ma

Postby Paulo_Ma on 30 Aug 2011, 23:36

Jim B wrote:
Paulo_Ma wrote:the bass was f****d so many time,

@Paulo_Ma

In future please do not use words like this on a open public forum. It doesn't look good on the forum. I have editted your thread

Thanks ;)

ok sorry about that mate!
Paulo_Ma

Postby Paulo_Ma on 30 Aug 2011, 23:41

and there had a limiter on the audio,do i need to click on that or?what's that mean?i mean if i play at the club,do i need to click on or off?
Paulo_Ma

Postby daniel clark on 31 Aug 2011, 01:06

:cool: :cool: not to shure about your issues and sound distortion, :cool: :cool: one question is there is a firmware update for the U-Mix Control Pro , weather it applies for mac i am not shure,,second thought is to check the fourm about mac o/s system that you have,saw some issues pertaining to mac setup with different ver of the os, :cool: :cool: the fourm has posting pertaining to different problems and their solutions , this might give a little insight untill someone with more experences helps, :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby Paulo_Ma on 31 Aug 2011, 01:33

daniel clark wrote::cool: :cool: not to shure about your issues and sound distortion, :cool: :cool: one question is there is a firmware update for the U-Mix Control Pro , weather it applies for mac i am not shure,,second thought is to check the fourm about mac o/s system that you have,saw some issues pertaining to mac setup with different ver of the os, :cool: :cool: the fourm has posting pertaining to different problems and their solutions , this might give a little insight untill someone with more experences helps, :cool: :cool:

COOL MAN ,BUT MY QUESTION IS :i m wondering if i buy u mix44 audio sound card,will it work with my U-Mix controller to make the sound quality better?and i have read the user guide,U-Mix controller already had audio sound card inside isn't it?is that sound card same as u mix44?
2:and if i buy u mix44 sound card can i set to 96000hz at the preference in Cross?
IS ABOUT DO I NEED TO GET THE U-Mix 44 TO MAKE IT SOUNDS BETTER?
Paulo_Ma

Postby Paulo_Ma on 31 Aug 2011, 02:25

COOL MAN ,BUT MY QUESTION IS :i m wondering if i buy u mix44 audio sound card,will it work with my U-Mix controller to make the sound quality better?and i have read the user guide,U-Mix controller already had audio sound card inside isn't it?is that sound card same as u mix44?
IS ABOUT DO I NEED TO GET THE U-Mix 44 TO MAKE IT SOUNDS BETTER?
Paulo_Ma

Next

Return to Technical support