Problem with U-MIX44 and Cross

Forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Re: Problem with U-MIX44 and Cross

Postby Blackbrook on 24 Aug 2011, 17:09

You want support for Cross and NOT for DVS 7! Enter your serial in your profile and give it a go!
Which Cross version do you use? Is it the delivered version that came with the U-Mix Control 2?

Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby christiankoopmann on 24 Aug 2011, 17:13

Hey,

the mixvibes user profil is a very good option to store your key permanent. If you have lost your CD where the key is at the cover you can't recoveryour key. The Key is lost. When you registered the key here at theforum you have stored it here. So you can log in at your profil and take the key from your private sector.

Otherwise it let us know if someone have bought the software and on the other side you will be able to download the newest version at the download section. The current newest version for Cross and also Cross DJ is 1.6 with many new features and improvements.

I wrote this because you asked at your first post that it not works at all yoursoftware. And at the video you are using Cross so if you ask us something about Cross that there is something not working and you have only registered DVS we can't see that you bought it the right way.
I will NOT say that you have an illigal copy! But it is a forum rule from the MixVibes Team and we all take care about it.

So have fun with your MixVibes products and let us know if something is going wrong. Is the Vinyl COntrol now working?

regards
Christian
February 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the Month
DVS 7, Cross (DJ), U-Mix Remote App (iPad & iPhone App)

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
christiankoopmann

Postby zanderdanmark on 24 Aug 2011, 17:53

christiankoopmann wrote:Hey,

the mixvibes user profil is a very good option to store your key permanent. If you have lost your CD where the key is at the cover you can't recoveryour key. The Key is lost. When you registered the key here at theforum you have stored it here. So you can log in at your profil and take the key from your private sector.

Otherwise it let us know if someone have bought the software and on the other side you will be able to download the newest version at the download section. The current newest version for Cross and also Cross DJ is 1.6 with many new features and improvements.

I wrote this because you asked at your first post that it not works at all yoursoftware. And at the video you are using Cross so if you ask us something about Cross that there is something not working and you have only registered DVS we can't see that you bought it the right way.
I will NOT say that you have an illigal copy! But it is a forum rule from the MixVibes Team and we all take care about it.

So have fun with your MixVibes products and let us know if something is going wrong. Is the Vinyl COntrol now working?

regards
Christian

I have lost my Cross CD-key.
Currently, I dont really know if it is working. My turntable is plugged into input 1. Then my mixer is plugged into the output 1 from my channel 1 line output. I see that the turntable works, however I dont know if my mixer works with it because my speakers wont play any sound from either my mixer main amp. output or from the U-MIX44 output 2.

Am I doing it wrong?
zanderdanmark

Postby christiankoopmann on 24 Aug 2011, 18:12

you connected your Turntable to the input 1/2of the soundcard. OK thats ok. THe Output 1/2 you have connected to the channel 1 or A or how ever it is called at your mixer.Is it plugged in at the phono or the LINE channel? it should connected to the line. (I ask because we had some people at the past which connected the soundcard like there turntables to the phono.

My next question is when you use DVS how do you configured it? you can create a Config Report and post it here. THis let us see how the soundcard is configured at your computer with DVS. When you take the config report please let the turntable running! THen we can see how good your signal is from the turntable.

Has your Mixer an Output led? to see how loud the input is? or the output? VU Meter?

Regards
Christian

MEMBER OF:
christiankoopmann

Postby UncleVibes on 24 Aug 2011, 18:25

We can't help you without Cross serial if you use Cross... There is no config report in Cross
UncleVibes

Postby zanderdanmark on 24 Aug 2011, 18:27

I thank you all for you help. I have fixed it now and it works well. Keep up the good work :)
zanderdanmark

Postby christiankoopmann on 24 Aug 2011, 18:34

@UncleVibes:
I know ;) I was talking about DVS because he has a license for DVS so we can help him sorting this problem with DVS.

regards
Christian

MEMBER OF:
christiankoopmann

Previous

Return to Technical support