Mapping for Reloop RMP-3a

Forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Mapping for Reloop RMP-3a

Postby kerbo on 09 Aug 2011, 09:40

Hello everyone!
After 2 days of hard work ( :D ) I made a working mapping file for a Reloop RMP3-a with only 3 bugs so far...I was almost succesfully trying to assign same functions to all buttons as they originally provides.
Player is able to to control 4 decs - it switches between MIDI channels. I made a mapping for (default) channel one, but if you want to use a different channel, change third letter on every line to appropriate channel HEX number.
Example 1:
You want to change to channel 11 (range is channel 1-16), so 10 equals "a" and you swich letter on each line from "0" to "a"
#90 1 PLAYPAUSE 1 1 NOUP
to:
#9a 1 PLAYPAUSE 1 1 NOUP

Example 2:
Propably most used in future - you want to control 2 decs from one player, so you double all lines and on new lines you switch to channel 3(or 2 or 4, its up to you, but between channel 1 and 3 there are always two pushing of reverse buttons(Reloop manual) ). So you double first line like that:
#90 1 PLAYPAUSE 1 1 NOUP
#92 1 PLAYPAUSE 2 1 NOUP :left: you changed MIDI channel and player number from "1" to "2"

Now the bugs:
1) pitch fader is working,but the range is from +80 to -80 and inversed ofcourse
2) effects is possible to only scroll and only scroll down, I wasnt able to solve the direct effect choosing
3) JOG is working, but a little bit strange sometimes, its, how to say, "artifical" acting...well the jog in mp3/cd mode on the player acts different.
So I would be really thankfull if anybody could help me with theese three issuses so I could finish this file and "release" it for public.

Download link:
:down: Reloop RMP3-a :down:
Kerbo.
kerbo

Re: Mapping for Reloop RMP-3a

Postby community@MixVibes on 09 Aug 2011, 11:01

Thanks for sharing your mapping!
community@MixVibes

Re: Mapping for Reloop RMP-3a

Postby kerbo on 09 Aug 2011, 16:31

No problem ;)
But I discovered some problems so far...Maybee the biggest one is that you cann´t map more than 199 commands, which is not allowing you to copy all commands and control more than one deck with this mapping,cause mv cut the commands on comand number 199..But I´m still working on that...
Kerbo
kerbo

Return to Technical support