Save Configuration in DVS 7?

Forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Save Configuration in DVS 7?

Postby Djoram on 03 Aug 2011, 20:17

Hi everyone,

I'm having quite of a problem, I just got my system a couple of days ago, and I'm very pleased with it so i decided to take it to a party. And there the problem started, I didn't disconnect anything or turn off my notebook for 3 days because of the many hours practice but for going to the party I ofcourse disconnected everything so safely store and transport it. But when I connected everything again I noticed that everything (the whole configuration, mediabase and interface) was gone. I was lucky that the guy who played before me could give me a couple extra minutes for getting at least the configuration back. Well I survived the night but afterwards I tested it at home and turns out if I turn my PC off, close the DVS software of even unplug the audio interface everything is lost again. Which is not really handy. So what does it takes to get everything saved? I actually just want to turn on my PC plug the audio interface in and go for it. Not configuring at least 5 minutes to get everything rolling again. I've found another post about this subject (found here: viewtopic.php?f=268&t=20684&p=129552&hilit=save+configuration#p129552) but is really giving the administrator-priviliges to the software going to fix that all? Or is there something else that matters?
At least thank you in advantage for your help!

greetings

Yoram
Mixvibes DVS 7
Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit (non-explorer tuned)
Adobe Soundbooth (Recording)

Hp Compaq NX7010
Intel Centrino single-core 1.6 GHz
756Mb Ram @ 887Mhz
75Gb HDD
Ati Mobility Radeon 9200 (32Mb ded. VRam)
15,3" (1024 x 768)
Decks: 2 x Reloop RMP-1b
Mixer: 1 x Behringer DDM4000
Headphones: 1 x Reloop RHP-10
Audio Interface: 1 x Mixvibes U-mix44 (+optional: 1 x Reloop PLAY!) 1 x Yamaha Audiogram 3 (Recording)
Djoram

Re: Save Configuration in DVS 7?

Postby Blackbrook on 03 Aug 2011, 21:07

Hwllo,

I would have suggested to start Cross as administrator. This might cause your problem.

Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Return to Technical support