[solved] U-Mix Control Pro issue

Forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

[solved] U-Mix Control Pro issue

Postby 2stek on 10 Apr 2011, 18:02

Hello,

I just buy a U-Mix Control Pro. I plug it into my mac with the Cross software. The configuration was esay. So after that, i'm impress to try to mix with it but the controller are planted three times during the week-end.

The controller is blocked and i can do anything with it. :frown:
To resolve the problem, I need to click with my mousse on the software to debug the soft. For example when the controler is blocked, i move a fader but there are no interaction with the software, or i choose an effect but nothing happen on Cross.

My configuration is : Mac book Pro 15", 2,66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4Go 1067 MHz DDR3. Cross V 1.5.2.

PS : Sorry for my bad english if you want more explanation i can tell you in french.
In sound we trust !!
2stek

Re: U-Mix Control Pro BUG !!!

Postby Blackbrook on 10 Apr 2011, 19:23

Please try mixing with a sample rate of 48kHz, this might solve your issue.

Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby community@MixVibes on 11 Apr 2011, 10:14

2stek wrote:Hello,

I just buy a U-Mix Control Pro. I plug it into my mac with the Cross software. The configuration was esay. So after that, i'm impress to try to mix with it but the controller are planted three times during the week-end.

The controller is blocked and i can do anything with it. :frown:
To resolve the problem, I need to click with my mousse on the software to debug the soft. For example when the controler is blocked, i move a fader but there are no interaction with the software, or i choose an effect but nothing happen on Cross.

My configuration is : Mac book Pro 15", 2,66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4Go 1067 MHz DDR3. Cross V 1.5.2.

PS : Sorry for my bad english if you want more explanation i can tell you in french.

Hello, go check out the FAQ page, you will find a solution to your problem. Go and read the "audio drop out" part in the faq page. Hope this will help you out.
viewtopic.php?f=268&t=19164
community@MixVibes

Postby Support@MixVibes on 11 Apr 2011, 11:59

Uncheck and re-check the MIDI out into the preferences tab when this happen. Ypu should recover control over this.

Essayes de décocher/re-cocher le MIDI out de l'onglet préférences quand cela se produit. Tu devrais pouvoir reprendre le contrôle ensuite.
Support@MixVibes

Postby djegun on 11 Apr 2011, 12:20

Peux-tu vérifier tes Messages Privés stp? Je viens de t'envoyer un nouveau firmware qui devrait corriger ton problème.
djegun

Postby 2stek on 21 Jul 2011, 17:10

Thanks it works fine.

Regards
In sound we trust !!
2stek

Return to Technical support