Cross w/ Numark iDJ3 Connectivity Problems, HELP

Forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Re: Cross w/ Numark iDJ3 Connectivity Problems, HELP

Postby abosuood on 10 Nov 2010, 20:30

Support@MixVibes wrote:The licence key is on the cd sleeve of the software. If it isn't, see with your seller or with Numark support.

thanks mate ..
i know it must be in the back of the cd cover .. but i didnt find it ..so i will go to the dealer n see

thanks again
abosuood

Postby DJZOMO on 26 Nov 2010, 22:58

[quote="Joel200hawk"]Hi, I bought the Numark iDJ3 package with Mixvibes Cross Software
I Installed all the drivers and Software properly, but the device just does not seem to work.
All that lights up on the mixer is the autoloop buttons for both jog wheels and my bottom buttons (SYNC, CUE, PLAY, STUTTER).
None of my knobs are working on the device nor any other buttons light up, and my autoloop button lights seem to just stay on, they will not turn off. As far as my computer says, the device is there, just an unspecified device, the drivers for the "unspecified device" are all working. Also, as far as Cross is concerned, the mixer is non exsistant. Can somebody please help me?

im having the same problem it connects to thecomouter lights come on the computer downloda works just the DJ part doesnt work an it wont play music
DJZOMO

Postby fitterx on 28 Nov 2010, 16:14

Same problem here. Tried it on 2 laptops uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the same problem.
fitterx

Postby fitterx on 28 Nov 2010, 16:17

Does anynoe have the list of all the drivers that should install? Maybe i can see if I am missing one.
fitterx

Postby fitterx on 28 Nov 2010, 16:36

Seems the asio driver will not install..could that be the problem?
fitterx

Postby mwpclark on 29 Nov 2010, 04:16

I am also having problems connecting idj3 to a windows 7 laptop. It seems to work when connected to an older xp desktop, however with the w7 laptop, the sound does not seem to route to the idj3 mixer. It seems like the asio driver does not work correctly. We have downloaded the latest from mixvibes, uninstalled and re-installed several times.

When we select a standard windows audio driver, we can plug the headphones into the laptop and listen to the music. But nothing seems to route the sound to the mixer.

next step will be to try to uninstall webcam drivers, not sure about that but will give it a try.

mc
mwpclark

Postby Support@MixVibes on 29 Nov 2010, 13:44

All of you are having issues with the usb drivers, so you should contact Numark about their drivers for their hardware.
Support@MixVibes

Postby fitterx on 29 Nov 2010, 19:47

Thanks for the help. Ill try Numark tonite.
fitterx

Postby fitterx on 30 Nov 2010, 19:47

Well Numark said it was a controller issue and that I should exchange my controller. I did got a new one and am having the same problem!! Waiting for Numark to get back with the next step.
fitterx

Postby Support@MixVibes on 01 Dec 2010, 13:00

Keep posting on the following.
Support@MixVibes

PreviousNext

Return to Technical support