Cross w/ Numark iDJ3 Connectivity Problems, HELP

Forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Re: Cross w/ Numark iDJ3 Connectivity Problems, HELP

Postby fitterx on 01 Dec 2010, 22:37

Spent an hour on hold waiting for Numark support. Finally got it and they were upset with me becasue while I was wiating I was working on my laptop and had rebooted when they finally picked up!!. They were some help but wanted to remote access to my laptop so they could crawl around and find the problem. Im kind of hesitant but may let them...the thing that upsets me is the first rep spent 4 minutes on the phone with me afetre I spent 45 minutes waitng and told me it was a bad controller. The second rep wanted access to my laptop and wanted to set up a time after Numark service closes to do it..that seems a bit shady but Im kind of stuck. It seems that from this forum and a few others that I've looked at this is a somewhat common problem( Ive found at least 20 occurances) so you'd think they would have a fix.
Anyways when I have time I have the direct extension of a Numark rep so i dont have to wait in their system ( I recommend this since the average wiat on the 3 times i vew called them was 35 minutes) and i at least get to deal with the same rep the next time..Ill post after tonite if I let them into my system and if they fix the problem. Im giving it about 3 more days and Im going to call it quits and return it. Any suggestions for a replacemnet at about the same cost?
fitterx

Re: Cross w/ Numark iDJ3 Connectivity Problems, HELP

Postby Support@MixVibes on 02 Dec 2010, 12:07

It is weird that Numark is having this issue because they have their own drivers. This usually only happen when you rely on windows generic ones...
Support@MixVibes

Previous

Return to Technical support