Mix tool for Remixvideo enhancement idea?

Suggest features and improvements

Mix tool for Remixvideo enhancement idea?

Postby 2020digging on 08 Oct 2017, 06:25

Hi,

Apart from my Remixvideo not starting up all the time and not shutting down either I have a suggestion.

With the Mix tools, operating this function affects the whole video, i.e. the sum of all the parts. And I know you can affect each individual video using Parameters but it would be great to somehow choose one of the layered videos to affect it (them) with the mix tool.

This could be as simple as having a button (a dedicated Mix mode button) on the clip that when selected affects only that clip and NOT the whole video. Selecting multiple clips (shift/Select) would do the same to the multiple clips selected.

Also, a situation where you could select one clip and have one mix function operating and then maybe choose another and affect it with a different mix function.
2020digging

Re: Mix tool for Remixvideo enhancement idea?

Postby RoJeC on 08 Oct 2017, 12:38

Your suggestion is known and definitly increases abilities. Thanks for reminding.

However this is not feasible (yet). It would create an enormous load on the CPU and mem as each pad/group with each effect/mix would have to be rendered before the master mix is rendered.

This is not within specs of common hardware.

Other issue may be the complexity for the user. Once set you also need to be able to turn it off instantly as you do not want a single pad to mess up your mix because you don;t look at the master out or can't easily disable. You would need an addiotional controller to handle this feature.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Return to Suggestions