wav-chunks / .m4a without clicks/ disable autohide

Suggest features and improvements

wav-chunks / .m4a without clicks/ disable autohide

Postby boomschlaberlaber on 19 Feb 2017, 03:39

Hello,

I have the following suggestions:

- ability of Cross to read wav-chunks
How I understand this, other programms implemented these taglib handler (http://taglib.org). Maybe it can be of use for the programmers. Since the .wav format is the most popular uncompressed professional format under windows it would be a huge improvement! Flac is not professional. Every programm works internally with pcm data.

- there are always soft clicks at the beginning of playing .m4a and .aac files. Doesn't matter the audiodevice, doesn't matter the filesource. It is reproducable. Would be great, if the clicks disapear.

- the controls in the waveform field in the player apear automatically when hoover the mouse (autohide). Better would be: an option for: always on/ always off/ autohide. Since someone hovers the mouse often in this field the controls goes often on and off without any benefit. This distracts from the work.

Thanx for reading
boomschlaberlaber

Re: wav-chunks / .m4a without clicks/ disable autohide

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 28 Feb 2017, 13:21

Hi there,

Thanks very much for your suggestions, they are very valid.
I have made a note of them and passed them to the development team and we may see those suggestions in a future update.

Regards,

The Mixvibes Team
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Suggestions