Remix Live

Suggest features and improvements

Remix Live

Postby odobo on 15 Sep 2016, 18:48

Maybe i'm looking in the wrong place or not looking at all ... but i'm trying to see a way to import a new set of samples to replace the current set without stopping the current music ...

now I realize the current samples are playing ... so can't really replace them - but can you split the layout and have a top and bottom so you can load up half a sample set then a second half of the same set - mix for 5 mins then load up half a new set mix in and fade out the old set then load in the 2nd half of the new set ...

that would make this software amazing ... apologies if there's a way to already do that ... but I can't find it anywhere ...

that way you can transition from sample set to sample set without multiple versions ... to fill that gap ...

anyone let me know !!!
odobo

Re: Remix Live

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 19 Sep 2016, 14:34

Indeed, the thing is that you can load multiple sample at one (by drag n dropping em from the Finder/Explorer), but they load in column and not in row.
Being able to load them in colum would solve this, right?
Thanks !
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Re: Remix Live

Postby odobo on 22 Sep 2016, 17:18

So this loads them in whilst the existing samples are playing ? or does it pause the mix or glitch it ?

and yes ... loading across left to right would be the right way - as you load them that way in your software ... your same sample set runs along each row ...

So if dragged files load columns top to bottom ... you effectively replace all the kicks with the first set of samples you load ...

please clarify ...
odobo

Return to Suggestions