Improvements to VST & AU plugin RemixLive

Suggest features and improvements

Improvements to VST & AU plugin RemixLive

Postby Isabella on 15 Aug 2016, 20:58

Hello

My first post.

I really love the RemixLive, but when working with the plugin inside
Logic X I came up with some ideas for improvement.

1) After some testing I think that setting the loops to gate & - is the
best way to work with them inside a DAW. But most of the loops in sound pack have Loop & Global as their default setting. On the setting page, it would be cool if there was a check box that override the default setting to gate & - for all loops. Then it would be possible to also use the stand alone app without having
change back to default settings for all sound packs.

2) It would be awesome if the FX page was possible to automate inside the DAW. So that FX & trigger data can be saved in the DAW project.

Thanks for an awesome product. Been looking for something like this for a long time. To be able to play construction kits loop libraries. :biggrin:
Isabella

Re: Improvements to VST & AU plugin RemixLive

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 31 Aug 2016, 19:11

Hello Isablella and thanks a lot for your feedback and your kind words - it means the world to us!
I'll pass this on to the product dev team - hopefully this is something they would address in the future. If by any chance you or anyone has any other feedback or suggestion, please let us know here! We are always looking for new ways to improve the product :)
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Suggestions