Enrigistrement MIDI

Suggest features and improvements

Enrigistrement MIDI

Postby what on 14 Nov 2015, 14:58

Désolé pour le Français mais c'est la langue natal des développeurs...
J'ai une suggestion: un historique qui contiendrait l'enregistrement de toute les données MIDI et clicks: ça permettrait l'enregistrement d'un mix uniquement en MIDI avec une possibilité de l'éditer dans un séquenceur, un peut à la manière de l'ex bridge serato-ableton !!!
what

Re: Enrigistrement MIDI

Postby RoJeC on 17 Nov 2015, 10:28

Would it be possible to register your Cross licence key in your user profile.
All these suggestions you do will have some more impact when you show to be a Cross user.

On the other side you may be aware that the USP of Cross aren't to have many options for users. The power of Cross and the Cross Development team lay in providing easy to use professional DJ software.
You mentioned OneDJ which has really nice features. It might be Cross will have some of what they have in future. But to me it seems the OneDJ have features that make it suitable for DJ's that are in between mixing live and those using multi track tools.

There will be a lot of new possibilities in the upcoming future for all DJ/VJ software. CPU's have become way more powerful, multi-processing becomes normal, memory isn't restricting and most important (true) 64bit processing opens up total new world.

In the end for me it's merely a tool to play tracks easily with some features to make it more easy and fun playing live gigs. But it doesn't have to be much more than an easier way than using CD's (/vinyl).
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby what on 21 Nov 2015, 14:10

RoJeC wrote:Would it be possible to register your Cross licence key in your user profile.

I'm sorry because my Cross DJ app was bought on Apple store, I doesn't find the licence !! Can you help me to find it ?
what

Postby daniel clark on 21 Nov 2015, 14:45

:cool: look at bottom of rojec s posting and see link for getting licence from Apple bought app from m v :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor