Pause Button Icon and Return to Start of File Button

Suggest features and improvements

Re: Pause Button Icon and Return to Start of File Button

Postby RoJeC on 13 Jun 2015, 17:51

It is easily set to any point in the track.

Move wave to wanted position when not active.
Press cue.
Done.
Takes like a second.

Be aware of the quantize/snap feature that has impact to exact position when enabled.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby deanobirko on 09 Jul 2015, 13:29

Does it not jump back to the first cue point? Just set a cue point at the start of the file and jump to it when required. Am I missing something?
deanobirko

Postby Nacor Carmona Blanco on 18 Jul 2015, 11:22

deanobirko wrote:Does it not jump back to the first cue point? Just set a cue point at the start of the file and jump to it when required. Am I missing something?

That "solution" is very harrassing when you have a huge music collection.

Please, add a "go to the start of file" button/function/shortcut in the next version.
Nacor Carmona Blanco

Postby Blackbrook on 19 Jul 2015, 06:27

Nacor Carmona Blanco wrote:That "solution" is very harrassing when you have a huge music collection.

For me this is no argument. If you want to play a track it is loaded and the cue point is set automatically - it does not matter if it is the correct one or not. It jumps back to this point afterhaving played the track in total. If you have got a track starting with an intro the cue point usually gets set to the first beat, for theses cases you have to manipulate the cue point yourself, but still: track by track and there is, from my point of view, no need for a feature applying it to the whole collection and/or every track.
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby FigDJ on 19 Jul 2015, 19:23

I don't quite understand :eek: :?:

It seem to me that what is being asked is already there because using the MIDI command for needle search at value 0 any button in your controller will take you to the beginning point. if anyone wants to dabble a little in the MIDI map I can provide the code or the step by step on making it happen with MIDI learn in Cross.
FigDJ

Previous

Return to Suggestions