Update that fixes the bug Cross closing

Suggest features and improvements

Update that fixes the bug Cross closing

Postby Henry Jay on 27 Apr 2015, 23:32

Do not know why you insist on this story that is the audio file that is Cross close , which is obivio that is not ... if the audio was the problem would happen when we analyze the music by the Cross and that never happens with the same music , already has several User reports with this problem I think this more than time to pass the ball to who writes the software

because that's the kind of bug that can not have in a DJ software

Aguardo ansiosamente uma correção....
Henry Jay

Re: Update that fixes the bug Cross closing

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 28 Apr 2015, 12:18

Hey Henry,

are you on a PC or mac?
could you send us a crash report? If you don't know where, ask us. And could you send us the track that posed a problem? Send us an inbox with all this info please :)

Thanks a lot !
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby Henry Jay on 28 Apr 2015, 23:04

Team@MixVibes wrote:Hey Henry,

are you on a PC or mac?
could you send us a crash report? If you don't know where, ask us. And could you send us the track that posed a problem? Send us an inbox with all this info please :)

Thanks a lot !

Obrigado por responder!

use PC , I believe that is not the audio file the problem because it happens sometimes when I load some music ( never happens with the same audio) and also when timecode vinyl call sometimes the problem also happens , my PC is ThinkPad with good configuration, I DJ lessons minister at a school in Brazil (e- djs ) and pointed to several students to use MixVibes , and heard reports of the same problem closing apparently for no reason and found report here on windows

I made a super upgrade on my PC with SSD and 16 Giga of memory, the problem does menas frequency e further happens , the last time I had this problem was with CDJ 850 in HIDCONTROL , when I gave the command to load the Cross music stopped working .... I have a correct use with my PC have paid antivirus and do not use cracked software

Obrigado
Henry Jay

Postby TinouCAS on 29 Apr 2015, 15:56

Hello,

Yes, we are having issues using the HID mode of the CDJ-850 (specifically) with the latest version of Cross.
I received more than one crash report about it, and it will hopefully be fixed in the next version.
Meanwhile, if you must use a CDJ-850 in HID, I suggest downgrading your Cross to at least a 3.2.
You can find older versions in the "Archives" section of the download center.
TinouCAS

Postby Henry Jay on 29 Apr 2015, 23:37

Ok vou baixar Cross 3.2
Obrigado pela resposta :biggrin:
Henry Jay

Postby robid on 29 Jun 2015, 20:56

Hi there, I am also using CDJ850 in HID mode and experiencing Cross crashing with version 3.3.x. I have had same outcome on my Windows laptop as well as Macbook Pro. When I use version 3.2.x then Cross is stable in Windows, but have yet to try on OSX. My question is are the engineers looking into this matter yet? Surely CDJ850 customers are paying the same as any other of your customers, and should as such be afforded the same benefits of enjoying the latest upgrades to MV software. Is there an update in the foreseeable future that will address this issue? :rolleyes:
robid

Postby RoJeC on 29 Jun 2015, 22:17

Seems you want a special treatment for the 850 users... You have the same software but cdj not communicating like all the other users...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Likely the upcoming version has a special fix for 850 users to make them feel normal while using great hardware. :!:
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby robid on 30 Jun 2015, 18:35

The problem is in the software not the hardware dude. Why would you say we want "special treatment"? We paid for your product just like everyone else, so I guess we should just remain silent if new Cross software releases are crashing continuously with our hardware connected. Mixvibes list our hardware products as being compatible, so instead of making stupid remarks why not address the issue at hand, or alternately release a statement that you are no longer able to support the product and give us a refund.
robid

Postby RoJeC on 30 Jun 2015, 21:40

Seems we didn't get to the same level of communication.

I (like all moderators) don't work for MixVibes.

Special changes will be made for the cdj 850 so for you it will seem like these behave like they used to and like any other device.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby FigDJ on 30 Jun 2015, 21:55

robid wrote:The problem is in the software not the hardware dude. Why would you say we want "special treatment"? We paid for your product just like everyone else, so I guess we should just remain silent if new Cross software releases are crashing continuously with our hardware connected. Mixvibes list our hardware products as being compatible, so instead of making stupid remarks why not address the issue at hand, or alternately release a statement that you are no longer able to support the product and give us a refund.

Please relax a bit. Notice the emogees or whatever they call the little icons. Rojec was just jocking with you with a smart remark and then he gave you a serious answer.

Moderators are here to help in any way we can so there is no point in getting heated with us.

As Rojec mentioned we are volunteers and not Mixvibes employees.
FigDJ

Next

Return to Suggestions