Pioneer XDJ-RX support

Suggest features and improvements

Pioneer XDJ-RX support

Postby dj_cross_fade on 25 Feb 2015, 03:29

i know i wont have the cash for it but for others it would be nice to see a DJ controller that runs mixvibes with screens that are not the cdj's 900 and 2000
i stream my mixes and Gameplay at http://www.hitbox.tv/MediaHeadzTv
at Hitbox.tv you get no copy right strikes and im working on making a DJ community there
dj_cross_fade

Re: Pioneer XDJ-RX support

Postby FigDJ on 11 Jun 2015, 20:47

dj_cross_fade wrote:i know i wont have the cash for it but for others it would be nice to see a DJ controller that runs mixvibes with screens that are not the cdj's 900 and 2000

By examining the available documentation for the XDJ-RX, I was able to create a MIDI map for Cross. All the functions controlled by knobs, fader, jogwheels, and buttons are available including LED feedback. However, I don't have any documentation on the screen and don't even know if Cross support it so the screen is not functional.

In addition my maps would rely on a willing owner to test as I don't own the unit myself. So it is up to the Mixvibes team on this one.
FigDJ

Postby dj_cross_fade on 19 Jun 2015, 03:35

FigDJ wrote:
dj_cross_fade wrote:i know i wont have the cash for it but for others it would be nice to see a DJ controller that runs mixvibes with screens that are not the cdj's 900 and 2000

By examining the available documentation for the XDJ-RX, I was able to create a MIDI map for Cross. All the functions controlled by knobs, fader, jogwheels, and buttons are available including LED feedback. However, I don't have any documentation on the screen and don't even knkow if Cross support it so the screen is not functional.

In addition my maps would rely on a willing owner to test as I don't own the unit myself. So it is up to the Mixvibes team on this one.

quick send him money :D
at Hitbox.tv you get no copy right strikes and im working on making a DJ community there
dj_cross_fade

Postby dj_cross_fade on 01 Jul 2015, 04:24

he did half the work mixvibes :) :) jk
dj_cross_fade

Postby Minos Kritikos on 07 Feb 2016, 12:53

FigDJ wrote:

By examining the available documentation for the XDJ-RX, I was able to create a MIDI map for Cross. All the functions controlled by knobs, fader, jogwheels, and buttons are available including LED feedback. However, I don't have any documentation on the screen and don't even know if Cross support it so the screen is not functional.

Hey buddy,

where can i download this map?

Thanks
Minos Kritikos

Return to Suggestions