Visualization when physical pitch matches software pitch

Suggest features and improvements

Re: Visualization when physical pitch matches software pitch

Postby Nutty667 on 17 Apr 2014, 23:27

Hi, Yeah I noticed the Ghost slider, (eventually, thought my pitch slider control was broken at first) But this doesn't help you really tell when you've got software and physical aligned, so you can start pitching again.

Like someone said, if you could make make the 0 pitch LED flash green/blue or somat when they become aligned that would be great.

Also, I'm confused how I remap my CDJ 350 controls, if I go to MIDI mapping it says I have no MIDI devices connected. I would like to be able to set the BPM Lock button to be Sync Play, rather than Sync BPMS.
Nutty667

Re: Visualization when physical pitch matches software pitch

Postby daniel clark on 18 Apr 2014, 00:36

Nutty667 wrote:Hi, Yeah I noticed the Ghost slider, (eventually, thought my pitch slider control was broken at first) But this doesn't help you really tell when you've got software and physical aligned, so you can start pitching again.

Like someone said, if you could make make the 0 pitch LED flash green/blue or somat when they become aligned that would be great.

Also, I'm confused how I remap my CDJ 350 controls, if I go to MIDI mapping it says I have no MIDI devices connected. I would like to be able to set the BPM Lock button to be Sync Play, rather than Sync BPMS.

:eek: hate to ask you to post seperate topic in Cross tech support ,, any replies tothe last posting will muddy up the waters and confuse your suggestion,, which seems pretty well, :cool: see you in teck support :mrgreen:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor