What about the MIDI clock and the Fx's

Suggest features and improvements

What about the MIDI clock and the Fx's

Postby Di Rossi on 15 Apr 2014, 18:56

Ok this would been talk a lot in the past years in the forum...but i gone bring it up again...is about time to do something about the MIDI clock and stuff like that...i want to bring my set up to another level and the MIDI think is not helping me....i want to slave for example ableton with Cross and sync them up but is is no MIDI clock send in Cross...is a really miss feature that i would really like to see on Cross...
The Fx's zone....ohhhhh the Fx's should be redone so far away because really the echo and the delay, is not a plus thing is a really down down and down fx's i actually use the ableton fx's because i can't use the fx's on Cross because, ok i'm saying that, they don't really sound good... :rolleyes: :(
Any thoughts?
Di Rossi

Re: What about the MIDI clock and the Fx's

Postby djphaidon on 16 Apr 2014, 07:19

Both have been mentioned, and we have recieved a few suggestions from other posts that the FX are being worked on. I also would like to see better MIDI clock and MIDI mapping support. I'm sure it's on the list :D

MixVibes Cross 2.6.0
A&H Xone:DB4 / A&H Xone:K2 / QuNeo / iPad Lemur
15' MacBook Pro / 16Gb RAM

Retired: Jazzmutant Lemur / Korg padKontrol / Korg Zero 4 / VCI 100 / APC40 / NI S4 / Traktor

djphaidon

Return to Suggestions