MP3+G

Suggest features and improvements

MP3+G

Postby KevMaverick on 05 Jan 2013, 03:29

I realise that I'm really in the minority here, but I'm in a situation that is driving me crazy! :eek:

I love Cross so much, but I rarely get to use it at gigs, simply because there is always a karaoke element to most of the events I do. As I'm not in a position to use two laptops - one for music, one for karaoke, I'd love to combine both elements.

Currently, if I get a gig like that, I have to use Virtual DJ, which I'm not too happy about! It always does something weird during a gig, and looks terrible!

Sure, I could convert all my karaoke songs to video, and use the new plugin, but doing the conversion would probably take years! Not to mention the space it would take up on my hard disk!

I just want an all round DJ/KJ solution, without the need for 2 computers, or 2 programs... :!: I want Cross to be my one and only program for preformances - it's the best at music, soon to be the best at video, but I need that one last thing...
Summer is here! Only 4 things we need - cold beer, hot ladies, loud music, and more cold beer!

March 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month

HP Pavilion dv6
2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-2450M
6 GB DDR3 ram
750Gb sata hd
Dual graphics Intel & Radeon
Beats Audio sound system
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
KevMaverick

Re: MP3+G

Postby MusicMeister on 05 Jan 2013, 05:29

DJ software rarely does karaoke very well because it doesn't handle rotation or much of the stuff you really need for karaoke.

I'm using kJams for karaoke...
MusicMeister

Return to Suggestions