Block setup

Suggest features and improvements

Re: Block setup

Postby Support@MixVibes on 14 Dec 2012, 14:01

andreakiss wrote:Thanks but I work with an Apple computer...and I don't want to try or discover myself...I've payed for a software and I want a software "perfect" and created for professional djs...I hope that Cross team listen to what djs want and work on it...someone tell me that in older version there isn't this problem...I would like to have the possibility to save and recall my setup...I don't think is a very difficul thing to do for a "programmer man" ...I'm only a user..I would like to have a "perfect" software...I work with software I don't have time to try and try myself to resolve a problem....I don't want but if nothing changes I must retur to virtual DJ (and I don't like this)

Do you really think you can talk to people like that ?
Please calm down...

We have understood, end of discussion.
Support@MixVibes

Re: Block setup

Postby sylMV on 14 Dec 2012, 14:24

andreakiss wrote:Thanks but I work with an Apple computer...and I don't want to try or discover myself...I've payed for a software and I want a software "perfect" and created for professional djs...I hope that Cross team listen to what djs want and work on it...someone tell me that in older version there isn't this problem...I would like to have the possibility to save and recall my setup...I don't think is a very difficul thing to do for a "programmer man" ...I'm only a user..I would like to have a "perfect" software...I work with software I don't have time to try and try myself to resolve a problem....I don't want but if nothing changes I must retur to virtual DJ (and I don't like this)

Hello,

As Support@MixVibes above, I can't get why you're answering like that...
Did you read my reply before?
I told you it used to work (because, even if you're not interested in this info, some other users might be) but also I agreed with you concerning the importance of this "feature".
You might have not noticed my signature, but I'm from the development team and didn't really appreciate this:
I don't think is a very difficult thing to do for a "programmer man".

First that's not a matter of simplicity, second, you're "just a user" as you wrote.

Anyway, as I told you I agreed with you, I had a look at this issue and found the problem and resolved it (available in the next update). Sorry if I didn't personnaly send you a perfumed letter to let you know his Royal Highness' issue had been resolved, but for the price you paid, we can't have personnal support for each of you...
Then, what should I do ? Get rid of this modification I just made following your request or leave it and accept to be insulted ?
Let me know if you find another support area where developpers directly talk to user and fix the bugs LIVE....
We're not perfect, but come on, you didn't paid 10,000 $ ...
SylMV

sylMV

Previous

Return to Suggestions